Clicks is the leading pharmacy and beauty products retailer store chain in South Africa. Today, there are 760 Clicks stores and 600 in-store pharmacies across South Africa. Since there are hundreds of Clicks stores across the country, there are job vacancies at Clicks year-round. Below, some job positions are listed and the steps for successfully submitting an online job application to Clicks are explained.
- The most popular position at Clicks stores is Wellness Assistant alongside Beauty Assistant. These positions have the minimum number of requirements, so you can apply for one of these jobs at Clicks even if you don’t have a long CV.
- For job seekers who have decent training in pharmacy, there are positions such as Qualified Pos-Basic Pharmacy Assistant, Nursing Practitioner, and some more at Clicks stores.
- For management positions such as Assistant Store Manager or Pharmacy Manager, job candidates should be highly qualified to be hired by Clicks. Generally, these positions are open only to candidates with great retail experience.
Your main goal will be to have a positive impact on people coming to your Clicks store. You should give the correct products to customers. When a client asks for advice, you should understand what is needed and provide the most useful product at the store as a solution. Working safely is an essential aspect of this job. You should be reliable and know what you are doing in order to be a good pharmacy assistant at Clicks.
How To Apply
1. Go to the career website of Clicks.
2. Click “JOB SEARCH” located at the top of the page.
3. A new page will open. On the new page, you can see a job search toolbar and the list of job openings at various Clicks locations in South Africa. You can sort jobs at Clicks by keywords, category, and location, and click “FIND” to see the relevant results. Click a job title to read the job description and advance to the application page.
4. Read the position summary, introduction, job description, and minimum requirements about the job. If you think the job fits with your qualifications and career goals, you can start applying online for the job by clicking the blue “APPLY” button on the right side of the page.
5. You need to log in or sign up. If you have an account on the company’s website, login by entering your username and password into the blanks. If you don’t have an account yet, you should create a new account first by clicking “Sign Up” next to “Login”. You must provide your personal information, additional details about you and the job you desire at Clicks, contact information and upload your CV. Then click “Submit”.
6. After you sign up, you should log in to your account on the company’s website. After you successfully log in, you will see the online job application form of Clicks. Complete the form by providing all the required information on the form. Then, finalize your online job application by submitting the form to Clicks.
You will be contacted in a few days or weeks by the company and informed about the result of your job application.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that can be used by applicants who prefer to apply to Clicks in person. You can visit the official company career website of Clicks and submit an online application on the career website.
Leave a Reply