Clicks is the leading pharmacy and beauty products retailer store chain in South Africa. Since there are hundreds of Clicks stores across the country, there are job vacancies at Clicks year-round. Below, the steps of successfully submitting an online job application to Clicks are explained.
How do I apply for a job at Clicks?
1. Go to the career website of Clicks.
2. Click “JOB SEARCH” located at the top of the page.
3. A new page will open. On the new page, you can see a job search toolbar and the list of job openings at various Clicks locations in South Africa. You can sort jobs at Clicks by keywords, category, and location, and click “FIND” to see the relevant results. Click a job title to read the job description and advance to the application page.
4. Read the position summary, introduction, job description, and minimum requirements about the job. If you think the job fits with your qualifications and career goals, you can start applying online for the job by clicking the blue “APPLY” button on the right side of the page.
5. You need to log in or sign up. If you have an account on the company’s website, login by entering your username and password into the blanks. If you don’t have an account yet, you should create a new account first by clicking “Sign Up” next to “Login”. You must provide your personal information, additional details about you and the job you desire at Clicks, contact information and upload your CV. Then click “Submit”.
6. After you sign up, you should log in to your account on the company’s website. After you successfully log in, you will see the online job application form of Clicks. Complete the form by providing all the required information on the form. Then, finalize your online job application by submitting the form to Clicks.
You will be contacted in a few days or weeks by the company and informed about the result of your job application.