Claim Jumper Restaurant & Saloon is an American restaurant chain. The first location was opened in 1977 in Los Angeles, California. Today there are 32 Claim Jumper locations, which are mostly on the West Coast. Each location has a cozy interior, which has an American Craftsman atmosphere. Claim Jumper is offering a remarkable dining experience to its guests. The most recent owner of Claim Jumper is Landry’s Restaurants, which is the owner of upscale restaurant chains such as Morton’s The Steakhouse, Saltgrass Steak House, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House and many others.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus encouraged to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Claim Jumper.
- Click “VIEW AVAILABLE POSITIONS”.
- On a new page, you will see the list of jobs in restaurant chains that are owned by the owner of Claim Jumper. Write “claim jumper” into the first search box in order to see only jobs at Claim Jumper.
- Click the job title of any job you see on the list to read more about that job.
- On the following page, read the job summary, key job responsibilities, minimum requirements, and physical demands for the job.
- Click “APPLY” to apply for that job online.
- On the online application form, there are contact information, general questions, schedule, employment, and review sections. Complete all of these sections and send the application to Claim Jumper.
- Front of house
- Back of house
If you are living on the West Coast and searching for a job in a luxury restaurant, maybe you should have a look at the jobs at Claim Jumper. You can trust the high standards of Claim Jumper restaurants, because this restaurant chain is a brand of Landry’s Restaurants, which is a major upscale restaurant operator. Once you start working at a restaurant, you will never search for a new job for quite a while.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-9:30pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-10:30pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Dishwasher: You will work as part of the team to maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, plates and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. You may sometimes assist in food preparation procedures. You will scrape and pre-rinse food from dirty dishes and place them in the dishwashing machines. You will also remove trash and garbage and place them in the dumpster area.