City Market is a supermarket brand of Kroger that is operating in the Rocky Mountains. Founded in 1924, City Market currently has 38 stores, in which thousands of employees work to serve the local community an array of groceries of high quality.
City Market Job Application Form PDF
City Market doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Visit the official website of the company to make an online job application to City Market.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
City Market How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Kroger, which is the owner of City Market.
- Click “APPLY TODAY”.
- On the new tab, write “city market” in the first search bar and click “Go”.
- On the left side of the page, you will see the list of jobs only at City Market store locations.
- When you find a nice job opening in a store near your home, stop and click the job.
- Read the position summary, essential job functions, minimum position qualifications, and desired previous job experience.
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page.
- To continue, you should create a new account on the following website. Then you should fill out the online job application form and submit it to the company.
City Market Job Positions
- Grocery clerk
- Certified & non-certified pharmacy technician
- e-commerce clerk
- Drug GM clerk
- Cake decorator
- Retail clerk
City Market Careers
City Market is one of Colorado’s largest, full-service retail grocery chains. City Market associates work in a fast-paced environment that demands friendly and hardworking people, who are committed to placing the needs of their customers first. City Market is always looking for new additions to the team regardless of whether you’re looking for your first job, are a recent graduate or are an experienced professional. At City Market, there is almost always a career that is waiting for you.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 6:00am-10:00pm.
City Market Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Clerk: You will assist customers at checkout and bag groceries. You will build attractive displays and stock shelves. You will prepare gourmet dishes, make artisan sandwiches and serve local and imported cheeses, and bake fresh bakery items. You will also contribute in many other areas to provide extraordinary service to customers.
e-Commerce Clerk: You will initiate and complete the product selection process for customers’ online orders. You will receive customers’ orders from Order Selector according to guidelines; store products in optimal temperature zones. You should pay attention to additional notes of the online order.
Pharmacy Technician (non-certified): You will receive prescriptions from customers and assure validity. You will dispense filled prescriptions accurately to customers, then bag filled prescriptions. You will contact doctors’ offices to request refill authorization. You will input prescription and customer information into the computer system accurately.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent.
Leave a Reply