Church’s Chicken is a fast-food restaurant chain that is focused on fried chicken. Church’s Chicken started its business in 1952 in Texas. Now, there are 932 Church’s Chicken restaurants in the United States. The restaurants are located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illınois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC and Wyoming. Church’s Chicken is involved in the No Kid Hungry movement since 2016, helping hungry children in America receive their meals. Under the name Texas Chicken, Church’s Chicken is also operating outside North America in some other countries.
Church’s Chicken Jobs and Careers
Established in San Antonio, Texas, in 1952, Church’s Chicken is a profoundly perceived brand name in the American quick-service restaurant industry and is one of the biggest speedy assistance chicken ideas on the planet. The restaurant chain makes genuine solace food that has any kind of effect in people groups’ lives. Furthermore, for more than 66 years, this eatery has been where dedicated individuals can excel and proceed to do stunning things by serving others. If you’re hungry for a career that’s fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then you’ve come to the right place.
How do I apply for a job at Church’s Chicken?
- Go to the official career website of Church’s Chicken.
- You will see that open positions are divided into 2 categories, Restaurant Positions and Corporate Positions.
- When you click on the “View Openings” section under Restaurant Positions, a new page will open and you will be able to see current opportunities.
- You can use the filters on the left menu to search for locations and job types.
- If you click on the “View Openings” button under Corporate Positions, you will see the opportunities with the left menu to filter what you are looking for.
- If you choose one of the opportunities and click on it, you will see a page describing the job and the requirements for the job.
- You can see the “Apply” button near the top of the page. If you want to apply for the job, click on it, upload your resume and complete your application.
Job Positions: Guest service, shift leader, cook, assistant restaurant manager, restaurant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Guest Service: You will be expected to greet all customers with a sincere smile, making them feel welcome through a positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude. You should take and fill the customer’s order within the company-mandated service time.
Cook: You will prepare and cook food products as specified by the Manager. You will set up the batter table and collect all the necessary smallwares.
Shift Leader: You will serve as a restaurant leader and ensure that Team Members on shift are provided with the proper coaching, training and development necessary to provide an outstanding customer experience at your Church’s Chicken restaurant.
Church’s Chicken Job Application Form PDF
Since Church’s Chicken offers no printable job application form on the internet, you are advised to visit the official career website of this amazing restaurant chain and make an online job application. Alternatively, you can visit your local Church’s Chicken restaurant by yourself and ask if there is any job opening in that restaurant.