Chipotle Mexican Grill is an American fast-casual restaurant chain. It is the second-largest Mexican restaurant chain after Taco Bell. Due to its high quality and relatively healthy food, the restaurants are usually crowded throughout the day. Chipotle Mexican Grill has been increasing in popularity due to the success of Mexican fast-food chains in recent years. Today, about 2,500 restaurants are being operated in the United States, Canada and some major European countries.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of this restaurant chain. This means you need to make an online job application via the official web page of Chipotle Mexican Grill.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
To submit an online job application to Chipotle Mexican Grill, follow these simple steps below:
- Go to the career website of Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- Search for jobs by keyword, location, or category. Then click “SEARCH JOBS”.
- Scroll down on the new page to see the list of job openings.
- Click any job title to read more about that job.
- Read the job overview.
- If you have satisfied with the things you read, click “APPLY NOW”.
- You have to agree with the Privacy Agreement by clicking “I AGREE” in order to continue.
- You should sign in or create a new account then.
- After you sign in, you will see the online application form. Fill out the form and submit it to Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- Restaurant team member
- Restaurant manager
Restaurant Team Member
The restaurant team member position at Chipotle Mexican Grill requires you to be physically fit. You are going to work in a fast-paced environment and need to be capable of providing quick solutions. Depending on your daily assignments, you can work in every part of the restaurant from cleaning to cooking, serving to handling payments.
Therefore, you need to pay attention to your personal hygiene and follow the standards of the company. As the name of the position suggests, you also need to be a good team member to be successful in this position. Needless to say, good communication skills are a must as well.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is the home for all things that are delicious. In fact, it is not just a home of delicious food. It will be also home to you, once you start working at this company. You will feel comfortable and will be surrounded by other employees, who love their work as well as you! Fill out their online application form, and join Chipotle Mexican Grill today.
The interview process at Chipotle is not so different than the process at similar restaurant chains. You will be asked basic questions about your availability, why you have chosen Chipotle to work at, your previous jobs, whether you have reliable transportation or not, and the work hours that you prefer.
Many Chipotle employees reported that the interview takes a short time. Many young people start their careers at Chipotle, so you can be relaxed about the interview and just be yourself. Probably, you will get the job.
Chipotle Mexican Grill offers its crew members benefits such as:
- quarterly bonuses
- education assistance
- a free meal for each shift
- paid vacation (40 hours after 1 year of service)
- paid sick leave (24 hours)
- an assistance program for employees’ mental well-being
- a 401(k) retirement savings plan (starts after the first year of service is completed)
- healthcare advocacy
- a stock purchase plan
- medical, dental and vision plans
- annual bonuses
- free uniforms
- gym membership discount
- cell phone discounts
Managers and support staff of Chipotle Mexican Grill are offered the crew member benefits plus financial counseling, reimbursement accounts, parental leave, disability & life insurance, adoption assistance, and voluntary benefits.
Leave a Reply