Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen (formerly known as Cheddar’s Casual Cafe) is an American restaurant chain. It was founded in 1979 in Arlington, Texas. Today, there are over 170 Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen restaurants across 28 states. You can eat delicious made-from-scratch food at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen restaurants, such as House-Smoked Baby Back Ribs, hand-battered Country Fried Chicken, Scratch Burgers, Homemade Onion Rings, and more.
Job Application Form PDF
Below is the printable job application form of this company. However, it is probably an old version of the application form, since the name of the company is no longer “Cheddar’s Casual Cafe” as written on the application form. Still, we provide the form here in case it is still accepted by the restaurant chain.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen.
- You can search for jobs by position, city, state, or zip code by using the search tools at the top of the page. Click “SEARCH & APPLY” to see the list of job offers.
- You will see the job openings on the following page. Click on a job offer to read more about it.
- Read the job details on the next page, then click “APPLY” on the new page.
- You should respond to the chat assistant on the new web page to successfully make an online job application. First, you must click “Accept” in order to continue. Then, answer the chat assistant’s questions on the right side of the page. Make sure to hit the “Enter” key after each message that you write. Continue like this and finalize the online application for the job at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen.
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Managing partner
- Restaurant manager
Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen uses quality ingredients and takes the time to prepare them from scratch in the kitchen because the food tastes better this way. And really, isn’t this the point? Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen’s founders, Aubrey Good and Doug Rogers, believed that when a meal is prepared and cooked fresh just for you, it does not only taste better but also makes you feel better. If you are a person who loves to see the smile of customers when they are eating, you can apply for a job at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen and enjoy your time!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-11:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-12:00am.
Job Positions & Salaries
Host: You will greet guests as they walk in the door and create an experience that makes them feel welcome and looked after. You will assist servers and communicate with them when necessary. You will be expected to aspire to success and enjoy Cheddar’s culture.
Line Cook / Prep Cook: You will create the scratch-made food that is served to guests every day. You will dice, slice, bread, chop, mix and grill food and put it on the plate. You will be expected to prepare the food according to recipes and safety standards.
Managing Partner: You will assist the Restaurant Manager in this supervisory role. You will ensure superior results in all aspects of the business, such as sales growth, outstanding service, profitability, food quality, safety and sanitation, training and development and facilities management. You will ensure that every team member and guest feels special.
Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen – Interview
After you applied for the job you will be called for an interview. They will interview you near 20-30 minutes or so. You will be asked questions such as “What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Do you see yourself working for short term or long term?”, “How well do you work with the others?” as well as your previous job experiences, your personality, your availability, etc. They may give you certain customer service situations and ask you how would you respond. After the questions, you will be informed if you got the job or not in the following days.