Founded in the year 1939 in Piqua, Ohio, Certified Oil is one of the biggest fuel retailers in Ohio. It is estimated that, as of now, there are more than 140 Certified Oil locations throughout Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia parts of the United States. As well as providing fuels to the customers, Certified Oil also offers customers snacks, sandwiches, hot and cold beverages, and many other things.
Certified Oil How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Certified Oil.
- There, you can see the list of available positions offered by Certified Oil. In order to facilitate your search, you can narrow down the list by selecting your location, job title, and job type.
- After decreasing the number of job offers on the page, you can choose a job position that sounds good to you more easily.
- Now, you will be able to a brief summary pertaining to the position you have chosen. To help you decide whether you want to apply for this position or not, you can read this brief summary.
- If you have decided to apply, click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
Certified Oil Job Positions
- Retail sales associate
- Customer experience specialist
- Store manager
Certified Oil Job Descriptions
Retail Sales Associate
As a retail sales associate, you will be working at the gas station or within the convenience store area. You will interact with customers and perform basic tasks such as preparing and giving food, processing payments, etc. Even if you don’t have any previous employment experience, you can surely work at a Certified Oil location. Certified Oil offers great opportunities to job seekers who would like to start their careers.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.