CarMax is the largest second-hand car retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 as a subsidiary of Circuit City Company. Today, CarMax has 195 locations, in which 25,000 employees are currently working. It is also in the business of selling new cars. CarMax has been successively in the Fortune Magazine’s list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” since 2005.
CarMax Jobs and Careers
Job positions at CarMax are sales consultant, mechanical associate, supply associate, inventory associate, vehicle condition assessor, service consultant, management assistant, service/customer operator, business office associate, auto repair specialist, detailer, class A commercial fleet driver, vehicle condition assessor, automotive technician.
How do I apply for a job at CarMax?
- Go to the official career website of CarMax.
- Click the green “Search All Jobs” button.
- Choose one of the desired jobs that you may want to work from the list below that page.
- Read the detailed information about the job position. If you like it, click the “Apply” button.
- To proceed, sign in. If you don’t have an account, create one of your own.
- You can also log in with your LinkedIn profile.
- Go on and finish your online application.
CarMax Application Tips
CarMax Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no CarMax printable application form that you can submit to a CarMax location by hand. Instead, you are able to make an online job application by going to the website of CarMax.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.