Capital One Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company. It was founded in 1994 in Richmond, Virginia. The company provides credit cards, auto loans, banking and saving accounts. It is the 10th largest American bank, at which 47,600 employees are working. Capital One is operating in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. It was selected as one of the best companies to work for by Fortune magazine. The company offers Capital One Cafés within its locations to offer comfortable spaces, in which guests can access great Capital One services while relaxing.
Job Application Form PDF
Capital One doesn’t offer any printable job application form online. If you want to apply to Capital One, you are advised to make an online application by going to the official website of the company.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Capital One’s official career website.
- Write your city, state, or zip code in the first search bar. You can also search for jobs by job title, category, and skills with the second search bar. Click “Find Jobs” to see job listings.
- You will see the job listings on the new page. You can refine job results by team, location, remoteness, sponsorship, and role type.
- Click on any job offer to read more about that job position.
- Read the overview, responsibilities, and basic & preferred qualifications.
- Click “Apply”.
- To proceed to apply online, you should create an account on the new website you will have been redirected to.
- Customer service representative
- Cafe ambassador
- Data analyst
- Contact center associate
Capital One is providing great banking services to the American people for 25 years. It is a relatively young company, however it has successfully become one of the greatest bank companies in the country. If you want to gain success as a new employee by working at a relatively new company, a job at Capital One would be just the right fit for you. Join Capital One by making an online application today!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm, Friday 9:00am-6:00pm. Closed on weekends.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: By working at the call center, you will answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm. You will educate them about Capital One products and services. You will aim to resolve all the issues of the customers.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED or equivalent certification. 6 months of customer service experience. 6 months of experience in a call center.
Cafe Ambassador: Being located in the cafe, you will be enhancing the financial lives of people.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED or equivalent certification or military experience. 1 year of experience in retail, sales or customer service.
Data Analyst: You will leverage analytic and technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities to tackle business problems.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree. 1 year of experience in a scripting language and data platforms.