Burlington is an American off-price department store chain. You can find baby clothes, furniture, home decor items, pet supply and gifts at Burlington stores. With its hundreds of retail stores, Burlington is one of the leading department store chains in the United States. Today, there are nearly 750 Burlington stores in 45 states in the US plus Puerto Rico. About 40,000 employees are working at these Burlington stores.
Burlington Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, Burlington has no printable job application form that can be found on the web. You need to visit the official website of Burlington to make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Burlington How To Apply Online
To learn how you can apply online for a job at Burlington, follow the steps below.
- Go to the career website of Burlington.
- In the search bar on the left, enter your city/state/country/zip code. In addition, you can enter any job title/keywords in the adjacent search bar. Then press “Go”. Or you can simply press “View All Jobs”.
- On a new page, the job listings will appear.
- Click on a job title that you may be interested in.
- Read the job overview including job responsibilities.
- If you really liked the job position, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your email address. Press “Next”.
- You need to create an application profile then. When you are finished, click on “Submit Profile” to finalize the online application process.
Burlington Job Positions
Plenty of entry-level job positions are available at Burlington to job seekers who would like to have a part-time job. There are also supervisor positions, which are only open to experienced job candidates with a decent background. The most popular store positions at this great fashion retail company are:
- Sales Associate
- Loss Prevention Associate
- Retail Receiving Associate
- Markdown Associate
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Store Manager
Burlington Job Descriptions
If you need to land a job as soon as possible, then you may want to consider applying for Burlington. This amazing company has hired plenty of new employees recently. The best part of some of these positions is they do not require working experience or a degree. If this seems like a great opportunity for you, then here are two of these positions.
One of these positions at Burling is the cashier position. As a cashier, you will spend most of your shift behind your desk and help customers checkout. You need to handle cash and carry out credit and debit card operations. In addition to this, you need to help customers in bagging their products. Moreover, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of your working area. Cashiers need good communication skills to ensure customer satisfaction and experience.
If the cashier position is not your thing, you can also consider the sales associate position. You can apply for part-time, seasonal, or full-time positions depending on your preferences. As a sales associate, you are going to work in the store and help customers. Besides helping them to find what they are looking for; you also need to restock the products on the shelves. In addition to this, you will have to clean the mess that may happen during the day in the store.
If you’re seeking a career in fashion and like seeing people getting dressed smart and stylishly, a job at Burlington would be a great opportunity for you. Burlington is a retailer that aims to provide the best quality clothing for everyone. We invite you to work at Burlington, under the motto “A Good Buy Just Got Better” and enjoy selling plenty of great brands at great prices.
First, you will be called by Burlington for a preliminary interview on the phone. If you will be succeeded, you will be invited to an in-person interview at one of their stores. Most of the time, the store managers will interview you. On the other hand, sometimes a phone interview will be enough for you as well.
If you attend an in-person interview, just make sure that you will not get too excited. If you will just be yourself and provide honest answers to the questions, you can easily get hired. They usually ask questions such as why you want to work in the company, why you left your previous job, and so on.
Burlington Employee Benefits
A relaxed workplace, competitive pay, and boundless career advancement opportunities are waiting for you at Burlington. Eligible Burlington employees can enjoy benefits such as:
- medical, dental, vision, life, disability, pet insurance,
- associate assistance programs,
- dependent care spending accounts,
- up to 65% percent employee discount at the Burlington retail stores,
- a 401k retirement plan,
- bonuses for associate referrals,
- internal promotions,
- company awards and recognitions.
Leave a Reply