Bunnings Warehouse is an Australian retail store chain that sells home improvements. Today, there are over 260 Bunnings Warehouse stores in Australia and New Zealand. Over 30,000 employees are currently working at these stores. In the last decade, Bunnings Warehouse entered the UK market, but eventually, all stores were closed until 2020. The stores in Australia remain operating successfully.
Bunnings Warehouse Job Application Form PDF
Bunnings Warehouse doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web that in-store job applicants can use. You can either submit an online application for a job at Bunnings Warehouse, or you can directly apply for a job in person by contacting a store manager.
Bunnings Warehouse Apply Online
No matter whether you are living in Australia or New Zealand, you can apply for a job at Bunnings Warehouse on the same career portal. Follow the instructions to successfully submit an online application to Bunnings Warehouse.
- Go either to the career website of Bunnings Warehouse which is designed for Australian job seekers or to the career website of Bunnings Warehouse which is designed for the use of job seekers living in New Zealand.
- On both pages, you will see a “Search our current roles” button on the page. Click it.
- You will be redirected to a new website. On the new website, you can see the list of job openings at Bunnings Warehouse stores in Australia and New Zealand.
- By using the menu on the left side of the page, you can filter out irrelevant job positions by selecting the country, state, state regions, job type, job category, etc.
- On the list of jobs, when you encounter an interesting job position, click the job title to read more details about the job position.
- Click “Apply” to initiate your online job application. You can autofill with resume, apply manually, or apply with your SEEK account.
- Fill out the online job application form of Bunnings Warehouse and attach all requested documents. Then, submit the application to the company. You will be contacted by the hiring personnel of Bunnings Warehouse in the near future.
Bunnings Warehouse Job Positions
It is possible for inexperienced or young job seekers to apply to Bunnings Warehouse’s basic and entry-level positions and benefit from their hiring system. Regardless of your former working experience, if you have any, you can apply for different job positions at Bunnings Warehouse.
- Customer service team member
- Warehouse team member
- Team member
- Store management
Bunnings Warehouse Job Descriptions
As one of the leading retail store chains in Australia and New Zealand, Bunnings Warehouse offers a lot of job opportunities for job seekers who want to pursue a retail career. Below, you can read an overview of the most popular entry-level position that is available at Bunnings Warehouse locations.
Customer Service / Warehouse Team Member
Your primary duty will be to provide friendly and helpful service to customers at the store. You will also be responsible for merchandising and replenishing products. You will pick and pack customer orders when needed. In general, you may be required to perform Warehouse and Floor Service tasks together. You will organise deliveries and ensure customer orders are dispatched in full and on time. You may have to load and unload products on delivery trucks on a regular basis.