Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Restaurant and Market is a chain of American seafood restaurants inspired by the 1994 film Forrest Gump. In 1996, the first Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. restaurant opened in Monterey, California. Now it has taken its success to the international market and is located in many countries. Since July 2015, the restaurant chain has over 40 locations. 29 of these locations are located in the United States, 4 in Mexico, 3 in Japan and Colombia, and 1 in London, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Canada, Marianas and the Philippines. Bubba Gump is based in Houston, Texas and it has been a division of Landry’s Restaurants since 2010.
Bubba Gump Jobs and Careers
Server, host, line/prep cook, dishwasher, busser, bartender, food runner, kitchen manager, sous chef, dining room manager.
How do I apply for a job at Bubba Gump?
- Go to the career website of Landry’s Inc., which is the parent company of Bubba Gump.
- Scroll down and click “HOURLY RESTAURANT & AMUSEMENT PARKS OPPORTUNITIES” on the page.
- A new page will open. There, in the first search bar, write “bubba gump”. Then click “Search”.
- This will result in the website show you only job openings at Bubba Gump locations.
- Browse through the list of job openings on the new page. Click the title of a job offer when you find a good one in your location.
- Read the complete job description on the following page.
- Click “Apply to job” if you are interested.
- To continue, you should create a new account and then sign in.
Bubba Gump Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of Bubba Gump. This form may only be accepted in Hong Kong and not in the United States. Still, we provided the form to give you an idea about the job application process at Bubba Gump.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Bubba Gump
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. at the core is a chain of seafood restaurants committed to providing a relaxing, casual environment where everyone can enjoy a great meal and have some fun meanwhile. This company is always looking for energetic, team-oriented individuals to join its restaurant staff. Bubba Gump is one of the most respected restaurants in the American restaurant industry. If you are interested in joining such a great restaurant chain, be quick and apply as soon as possible!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Server: You will greet guests, take their orders and serve them food and beverages. You will have to be able to make recommendations to the guests about the menu items. You will clean the tables regularly.
Prerequisite: 1 year of experience as a server.
Dishwasher: You will work in the back of house, operating the dishwashing equipment and ensuring the cleanliness of the dishes that have been washed. You will take the trash out when needed.
Prep Cook: You will prepare simple dishes such as entrees. You will have to maintain the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen at all times.
Prerequisite: 1 year of prep cook or baking experience.