Boston Pizza (formally Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza Restaurant and Sports Bar) is a Canadian pizza restaurant chain. The first restaurant was founded in Edmonton, Alberta by four Greek immigrants in 1964. As in traditional pizza restaurant chains, pizza, pasta, ribs, hamburgers, salads and entrees are served at Boston Pizza restaurants.
How do I apply for a job at Boston Pizza?
You can either submit an in-person application for a job at Boston Pizza by entering a restaurant in your area, or submit an online job application on the official career website of the restaurant chain. An in-person application will be regarded more positively by the hiring managers because it shows that you really want the job by spending considerable time visiting a restaurant.
If you prefer to apply online, here are the steps you should take:
- Go to Boston Pizza’s official career website.
- You will see the list of all job openings at all Boston Pizza restaurants. You can filter out irrelevant results by entering keywords, selecting a location and setting a radius.
- When you find an appealing job position on the list, click the job title.
- Read the job description thoroughly.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you like the job position.
- A similar page will open. Click “Apply for this job online” on the new page.
- You need to enter your email and click “Next” to continue.
- Then, you will reach the Candidate Profile page. Upload your resume. Then create a login by entering your email address and setting a password. Fill out the online job application form of Boston Pizza by providing your first name, last name, phone number(s), address(es), the source that introduced Boston Pizza to you, and your shift availability. Select the number of shifts that you desire per week. Finalize the application process by clicking the “Submit Profile” button at the bottom of the form.
Boston Pizza Job Vacancies & Opportunities
At Boston Pizza, typical entry-level restaurant positions such as server, cook, and host are available for job seekers regardless of any education or experience. For experienced professionals, there are management-level positions as well, including front of house supervisor, back of house supervisor, assistant kitchen manager, assistant general manager, and general manager positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Server: You will be responsible for the accuracy of the entire order as well as maintaining a positive and guest-focused attitude throughout the entire dining experience. You will be expected to practice the responsible selling and serving of alcohol at all times, handle payments and anticipate the guest expectations by offering on-going and upcoming promotions and utilizing bar and food knowledge.
Cook: You will be responsible for creating Boston Pizza’s delicious menu items perfectly every time for every guest.
Host: You will be responsible for acknowledging and thanking each and every guest for their visit in a professional, sincere and friendly manner in person or by phone. You will coordinate with team members at the restaurant about available seating options and escort guests to the right tables and areas.
Boston Pizza Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the web that you can use when you apply in person for a job at Boston Pizza.