Boscov’s Company Info
Boscov’s is an American department store. It is an old company, which was founded in 1914 in Reading, Pennsylvania. It was founded by Solomon Boscov, and is still family-owned. Boscov’s is operating in the Northeastern United States. There are 49 Boscov’s stores in the Northeast today. About 6,000 employees are estimated to be working at Boscov’s stores. You can buy toys, beauty products, household goods and jewelry in addition to clothing at Boscov’s.
Boscov’s Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no Boscov’s printable job application form on the web. You need to go to the official website and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Boscov’s How To Apply Online
- Go to the official company website of Boscov’s.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Careers” link.
- You will be redirected to a new website. Click “VIEW ALL JOBS” on the new web page.
- You will see job openings at Boscov’s. You can filter out irrelevant jobs by keyword and location info.
- Click on a job offer to read more about that job on the right side of the page.
- Click “Apply Now” if you like the job description.
- Write your email address and click “NEXT”.
- You will then reach the first step of the three-step job application form. Fill in all blanks on the form and submit it to Boscov’s through that job application website.
Boscov’s Job Positions
- Cosmetics sales consultant
- Customer service desk associate
- Furniture & bedding sales associate
- Shoe sales associate
- Receiving & stock associate
- Loss prevention detective
According to a well-known aphorism, fashion is temporary and style is permanent. Boscov’s does not only offer its customers access to the trendy clothes of the day, but also helps them to have a style. Being a part of this team is easy now. If you apply for jobs at Boscov’s, you will have the opportunity to become one of the team. This unmissable opportunity will probably be a good step for your future career. Needless to say that your financial status will be positive as long as you work at Boscov’s.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:30pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm
Boscov’s Job Positions & Salaries
Assistant Buyer: You will develop relationships with vendors and buy the best possible products at the best prices to be sold at Boscov’s stores.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience. Prior retail experience with an emphasis on buying and/or merchandising. Proficiency in Microsoft Office use.
Cosmetics Sales Consultant: You will provide customer service and product knowledge of cosmetic products.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent.
Customer Service Desk Associate: You will sit at the desk at the customer service section and provide exceptional customer service. Often, you may encounter unhappy customers, and it will be essential that you should be gentle and solve the issues in a relaxed fashion.
Prerequisite: Prior retail and/or customer service experience.
Furniture & Bedding Sales Associate: You will provide customer support at the furniture & bedding section of the Boscov’s store.
Receiving & Stock Associate: You will facilitate the movement of merchandise throughout the store to the selling floor and/or stockroom. You will load and unload trucks and move the products either by hand or by using the equipment.
Shoe Sales Associate: You will help the customers by retrieving requested shoes from the stockroom area. You are welcomed to suggest shoes based on the needs of the customers. You should keep the shoe section of the store clean and tidy.
Loss Prevention Detective: Your duty is to prevent theft in the Boscov’s store. You will perform insurance inspections and investigations when needed.
Prerequisite: None. Prior experience in retail loss prevention is preferred.