Bob’s Discount Furniture is an American chain of furniture stores. The first store was opened in 1991 in Connecticut. Today, Bob’s Discount Furniture is one of the top 15 furniture stores in terms of sales. There are over 125 Bob’s Discount Furniture stores in 20 US states. The Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and West Coast are the main areas of this company’s operation. The company is focused on selling furniture, bedding, and mattresses. The number of stores is slowly but steadily increasing since the beginning, and this is a sign of a similar trend in the near future.
Bob’s Discount Furniture Jobs
Does buying new stuff for your new home make you happy? Then, selling new stuff at stores to tens of customers at the stores daily will make you happier! By being around all the precious products around you in the store, you will have an upbeat working atmosphere and earn a decent wage as well. So, find out if your city has a Bob’s Discount Furniture store and if you find any, make an online job application today!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Bob’s Discount Furniture.
- Click the red “Search Job Openings” button.
- A new window will open, on which you can find the list of all current job openings at all Bob’s Discount Furniture locations. You can customize your search using the panel on the left side of the page.
- When you find a nice job position that fits with your current interests, click the job title.
- A new page will open. Read the job description, benefits and perks, job responsibilities, and required qualifications.
- After reading the text, if you are satisfied with what you read, click the blue “Apply” button to start your online job application. Take the remaining few steps and submit the online application.
Job Positions: Sales associate, retail office associate, Bob’s ambassador, retail greeter, warehouse supervisor, customer care operations team representative, regional sales manager, retail warehouse product support associate, shipping depot lead, driver, assembly equipment operator, shipping picker, outlet sales associate, shipping supervisor, management jobs, and more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Retail Sales Associate: You should greet and engage customers at the store. You should uncover their home furnishing needs and help them make the best decisions. You should provide excellent customer service. Great product knowledge and advanced communication skills will improve your performance as a Retail Sales Associate at Bob’s Discount Furniture. This is an entry-level job position, so no education nor experience is required for this position.
Retail Warehouse Product Support Associate: You will receive, load and unload merchandise according to the company guidelines. You should handle products with care, minimizing any damage to the products. Your work area will be a warehouse/stock room and/or showroom. You should work in a professional manner and maintain a clean environment in your work area.
Bob’s Discount Furniture Application Form PDF
Since Bob’s Discount Furniture provides no printable job application form that in-store job applicants can use, you are recommended to make an online application for a job at your local Bob’s Discount Furniture store by visiting the official company website. Of course, you can always visit one of your local stores and ask the store manager for employment information.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to