Founded in 1980, Bakers Delight is an Australian-based bakery chain operating in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and United States, although the attempt in the United States was initially inauspicious, as of 2016, they again started opening franchises of Bakers Delight. Bakers Delight’s headquarters is located in Camberwell, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Around the globe, there are more than 700 Bakers Delight shops. Bakers Delight stores are highly specialized in making bread. However, in addition to bread-making, Bakers Delight also offers its customers pizzas, pies, rolls, croissants, tarts, cakes, and loaves.
How do I apply for a job at Bakers Delight?
- Go to the career website of Bakers Delight.
- To find a relevant job, you must select your country and state to continue.
- After picking your location, click the “See bakery jobs” button.
- On that page, you can see the available jobs in your perimeter. Pick a relevant job offer that catches your interest.
- After selecting a job offer, read the description, qualifications, experience, opportunities to learn more about the available position.
- If the position sounds good to you, click on the “Apply for this job” button.
- In order to commence your application process, you must enter your e-mail address.
Bakers Delight Job Vacancies
Assistant Baker: Your main duties will be customer service, opening/ closing tasks, merchandising, and cleaning. It would be a plus if you have previous related experience in the field, but it is not a must. The position does not require experience and Bakers Delight is willing to train the right candidate upon hiring through a structured training program. If you live locally and are an energetic, highly motivated, and well-organised job candidate who is reliable and passionate about customer service, you will be welcomed at Bakers Delight as a new entry-level employee.
Bakers Delight Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the web that is offered by Bakers Delight. If you want to apply for a job at Bakers Delight, you can either look at the company’s career website or contact the manager of your local Bakers Delight directly.