Australia Post Jobs
Australia Post is an Australian enterprise, which is buttressed by the government, that operates as a postal service in Australia. Operating only in Australia, Australia Post has, as of now, more than 4,300 outlets in Australia with more than 35,000 active employees.
Australia Post Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, Australia Post does not offer a printable job application form on the web. In order to apply to Australia Post, it is recommended that you check their careers website on their official company site and apply to Australia Post from there. However, you can also go to your nearest Australia Post location and ask them about their hiring positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Australia Post Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Australia Post.
- In order to see Australia Post vacancies, select the Australia Post checkbox under the subtitle “Brand.” After that, you will see the list of hiring positions at Australia Post. You can narrow down the list of available jobs if you are looking for a specific position at Australia Post by typing in relevant keywords to the job you are searching for, selecting your job category and work type, and you can select the location you want to work.
- After that, select a hiring position that you are interested in and click on it.
- On the following page, you can read the job description. It is highly recommended that you read this page carefully because specific information about the job is on this page.
- If everything you have read so far on this page sounds good to you, click on the “Apply now” button which is at both the top and the bottom of the page.
- To start your job application, you need to enter your e-mail address.
Australia Post Vacancies
- Indoor sorter
- Van driver
- Mail officer
Australia Post Job Descriptions
As an indoor sorter at Australia Post, your duties will consist of sorting parcels and mails, operating equipment, and other assisting duties. As a van driver, you will pick up and deliver mails to the customers, unload and sort mails, and use operating equipment. As a mail officer at Australia Post, you will be sorting parcels and mails, lifting parcels, and operating various types of equipment.