Aéropostale is an American fashion design retail store chain. It is operating in about 20 different countries today, with more than 21,000 employees currently getting paid in Aéropostale stores in these countries. Aéropostale stores are usually located in shopping malls. The target audience of Aéropostale is teenagers between ages 14-17. However, you can find products for young people of other ages as well. Mostly casual apparel and accessories are being sold in Aéropostale stores.
How to Apply
- Go to https://www.aeropostale.com/aeropostale-careers/stores-corporate.html
- By your interest, click either “Search Corporate Careers” or “Search Retail Careers”.
- Both of the buttons lead you to a page where you can search an opportunity for yourself by using the “keyword” “location” and “job type” search bars.
- A list of available opportunities will appear. Click on the opportunity that suits you.
- Read through the job description carefully and click “Apply” at the bottom.
Aeropostale Part Time Jobs
So, in-store and retail jobs are best for beginners and first jobs. They are easier to get and pay around $6 to $13. Most of the positions include sales associate, and stocker, cashier etc.
The average pay is $8 per hour in the US market. You need to fill the Aeropostale job application online accordingly.
It is an apparel company and specialty retailer of clothes, accessories, and targets teens. It has been in business since 1987 when the first store was opened in New Jersey. It is operated from New York City, New York, USA today. Aeropostale also has several subsidiaries under its umbrella.
Managed by more than 21,000 employees as per 2015 figures, they are committed to employing local labor through part-time and hourly Aeropostale application too. It has expanded to Asia, Middle East, and other countries today.
Aeropostale Open Positions: Assistant Buyer, Merchandise Flow Associate, Brand Ambassador, Customer Service Temp, Nautica Merchandise Planner.
Aeropostale Team Member Description
As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager/Store Manager to build a Team that delivers results through providing an amazing customer experience.
You also share the responsibility to execute all Store Operations and maintain a visually appealing store.
You create a positive environment that develops and engages your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every day.
Aeropostale Team Member Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient: Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable learning and using Databases and Web-based programs
- Must possess poise, self-confidence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in a service industry or customer service position
- Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Aeropostale Job Application Form PDF/Printout
The account you created above can be used for many purposes like following them for updates, getting personalized recommendations on jobs, and tracking your sent applications. Offline proposals using Aeropostale job application PDF are not encouraged anymore.
You can download the Jimmy John’s printable job application form from below. You should print the job application form downloaded from the computer.
Printable Form Download
California Printable Form Download