Advanced Call Center Technologies is an American contact center and office support provider company. The main office of the company is located in Berwyn, Pennsylvania. Advanced Call Center Technologies was established in 1997 in the US and today it provides the leading corporations in the country with communication solutions. The company serves in 8 various languages to enable the companies for improving sales and marketing, customer relationships, account services, fraud investigation and more. There are more than 1,700 employees working at Advanced Call Center Technologies, and there are 9 other companies working together with this company.
Advanced Call Center Jobs and Careers
Do you feel confident while talking with people that you don’t know? Even when they are seeking help and you are the one to provide this help for them? If your answers are yes, then you are invited to look at the best place that you can be as an employee. Advanced Call Centers Technologies’ main purpose is to serve its clients effectively. Communicating helps and solves, as the company believes. Moreover, a job at this company might be the best way for you to use your verbal skills. Join the Advanced team now and be a professional communicator.
How do I apply for a job at Advanced Call Center?
- Go to the career website of Advanced Call Center.
- In the search toolbar, you can search by specifying a job title, category and city postal code, and clicking on the “Search” button.
- After choosing some specific jobs, you can directly and quickly apply to some specific jobs by clicking the “Narrow Search” button.
- Click a job title on the list when you find a good job position that fits your future career interests. On the next page, you will see further information about the position and read it carefully to decide. Click on the “Apply” button to initiate your online job application process.
- You need to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, you can sign in with Taleo or with your Yahoo account. By clicking the “New User” button, you can create yourself an account.
- When you reach the online job application form, finalize your application by submitting to the company your resume and all required personal information.
Job Positions: Customer service agent, customer service representative, office support specialist, retention specialist, recruiting manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: You will promptly respond to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; and respond to requests for service and assistance. You should maintain confidentiality; listen to others without interrupting; keep emotions under control, and remain open to others’ ideas. A high school diploma or GED is required to apply for this job.
Advanced Call Center Job Application Form PDF
Advanced Call Center doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job seekers. You can submit an online job application to the company on the official career website of the company.