Adidas is a multinational sportswear company that is based in Germany. It is one of the oldest sportswear retail stores, as it was founded in 1924. The name of the company was changed into “Adidas” in 1949. Adidas has hundreds of stores and plenty of products being sold in the entire world. Most probably, you can easily find an Adidas store near your location.
If sport is who you are, what you are, then you’re in the right place. Adidas is one of the best-known brands if you are searching for the highest quality sports products. You can find Adidas products nearly everywhere you go in the world. Don’t you want to make a difference? Adidas has the power to change lives through sport. If you want to use that power to make the world a better place to live, touch lives, inspire others, join us today and be a part of the huge Adidas crew! You will work in a refreshing and dynamic environment in Adidas stores. You will indeed feel healthy.
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application website of Adidas.
- On the left, you will see the filter robot. Enter your job keywords and the location that you want to work at.
- You will see the results at the right of the page.
- Select one of the best job offerings that you want to apply for.
- If the detailed information about the selected job is good enough for you, click the “Apply Here” button.
- You have to click the “Apply Now” button again after reading the further details about the job.
- If you want to continue, you have to sign in. If you don’t have an account, create a new one. Creating a new account will take a very short time.
- Continue and finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
Job Positions: Store associate, team leader, cash wrap supervisor, assistant store manager, visual merchandiser, floor manager, sales consultant, order picker operator.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Store Associate: You will regularly talk to customers and help them while they are wandering in the Adidas store. Most of the time, you will be physically active. You need to be strong enough to lift heavy weights up to 50 pounds. You will earn $9-10/hour.
Prerequisite: Having or pursuing a high school diploma.
Team Leader: You will organize processes that are related to store associates and customer service. You will make sure that every necessary product is available at the store. Also, you need to oversee the store associates so that high customer satisfaction could be achieved. Good communication skills will definitely help you.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. 1 year of employment history in a sports retail store. Knowledge of computers and POS systems.
Cash Wrap Supervisor: You will do the job of a KPI (key performance indicator). You will set plans to maintain the high customer satisfaction and good financial performance.
Prerequisite: Proficiency in cash handling and store security audits. Ability to use computers, including Microsoft Office, and POS systems.
Adidas Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, Adidas has no printable job application form that you can fill it with your pen. Thus, you need to make an online application by visiting the official job application webpage of Adidas.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to