99 Restaurant and Pub
99 Restaurant & Pub is a casual dining restaurant in the Northeast United States, based in Woburn, Massachusetts. Most of the chain’s restaurants are located in New England with clusters in the areas of Albany, New York, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as well as several other locations in New York State.
99 Restaurant and Pub Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of 99 Restaurant & Pub on the web. Because of that, it is recommended that you apply online to 99 Restaurant & Pub through the official company website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
99 Restaurant and Pub How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of 99 Restaurant & Pub.
- Click “SEARCH FOR JOBS HERE”.
- You can search for jobs by choosing a job type, job title, state, and city from the menu.
- Under the map, you will see the list of current job openings at 99 Restaurant & Pub that match your search criteria.
- Click the job title of a job offer on the list.
- Read the job description, then click “Apply”.
- A new window will open. Write your email address and click “Next”.
- Verify the email address by writing the same email address in the blank. Click “Next”.
- You will then see the comprehensive online job application form of 99 Restaurant & Pub. Fill out all of its sections and send the online application to them by clicking “Submit”.
99 Restaurant and Pub Job Positions
In 99 Restaurant & Pub locations, typical job positions such as cook, server, and bartender are available. There are some other non-management jobs, assistant manager positions and corporate jobs as follows:
- Line Cook
- Prep Cook
- Host / Hostess
99 Restaurant and Pub Careers
99 Restaurant & Pub is a great place for employees that would love to make customers feel at home. This is a place where employees have a passion for serving. A guest at 99 Restaurant & Pub would get no non-sense food at down-to-earth prices. The key to success while working at this restaurant chain is simple: be genuine and honest while serving great food. Here, every guest is served in a sincere style of New England, which is shared with great family and friends over good times.
Leave a Reply