Founded in the year 1954 in Wilkesboro, North Carolina, Lowes Foods is an American supermarket chain operating in the United States. Based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Lowes Foods operates in the South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Kentucky states of the United States. As of 2019, it is estimated that there are 80 Lowes Foods stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Kentucky. There are, as of 2019, more than 8,000 employees working actively for Lowes Foods. The main products offered by Lowes Foods are groceries, bakery products, meat, seafood, dairy, and many other products.
|Revenue||$1B to $5B (USD)|
|Employees||5,001 to 10,000|
|Industry||Retail & Wholesale|
How do I apply for a job at Lowes Foods?
- Go to the career website of Lowes Foods.
- On this page, you can inquire about the available position at Lowe’s Foods by clicking on the “Search” button. If you don’t want to see all job openings, you can filter out irrelevant results by entering relevant keywords or the title of the job you are looking for, selecting the job category you want to work in and the type of position you want to work in, and, lastly, selecting the location you want to work in.
- Select a job offer from the list.
- There, detailed information about the position is given to you by Lowe’s Foods. You can read it to learn more about the role.
- To apply for this position, click on the “Apply for this job online” button.
- After that, you will start your job application by entering your e-mail address.
Lowes Foods Job Vacancies
|Part-time warehouse positions – Flexible Hours||Matthews, NC||Apply!|
|CDL A Truck Driver OTR HEAVY HAUL||Remote•Remote Part t||Apply!|
|Part Time Program||Remote+1 location•Remo||Apply!|
Among the most popular entry-level job positions at Lowes Foods are bakery clerk, chicken kitchen clerk, cashier, guest service clerk, pick & prep clerk, smokehouse clerk, beef shoppe / seafood clerk, cake decorator, Knock Knock Spirits host, produce clerk, grocery stocker, office clerk, retail sales clerk, deli clerk, beer den / wine clerk, barista clerk, cheese steward, and personal shopper. There are surely more job positions if you examine the company’s career website more deeply. In addition to these jobs that have simple duties, there are also some higher-level positions at Lowes Foods stores. Assistant manager, supervisor, and store manager positions are management-level jobs at Lowes Foods.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.