Yogurtland is an American frozen yogurt restaurant chain. There are over 325 Yogurtland locations in 20 states of the U.S., and also in Guam, Australia, Singapore, Venezuela and Thailand.
Yogurtland Job Application Form PDF
We provide a printable job application form for in-person applications to Yogurtland. The PDF is taken from the official career website of Yogurtland. You can deliver a completed application to your favorite Yogurtland location instead of making an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Yogurtland How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Yogurtland. (https://www.yogurt-land.com/careers)
- You will see the online job application form of Yogurtland.
- Fill out the form and submit it to Yogurtland through their own career website. To learn how you should fill out the application form, read the next section below on this page.
How to Fill Out the Online Application Form
- From the drop-down menu, choose the job position that you are applying for.
- State your desired salary and select whether you would like to earn hourly or yearly.
- Select the job type by checking the appropriate box.
- Choose the preferred Yogurtland location that you want to work at.
- Provide your personal information by typing into the boxes.
- Indicate your availability in terms of days and hours.
- Provide more personal information such as your age, work permit, and employment history at Yogurtland.
- Provide information about your educational history.
- Give information about your current employer.
- Give information about your previous employers.
- List three persons who know your performance at work and who are not relatives.
- Upload your resume.
- Read the Disclaimer and check the boxes if you agree.
- Click the green “SUBMIT” button to submit the online application to Yogurtland.
Yogurtland Job Positions
- Store Associate
- Shift Leader
- Store Manager
Yogurtland Job Descriptions
As a crew member at Yogurtland, you are going to be responsible for all kinds of operations at the store. Therefore, you need to be an adaptable person, who can complete the tasks assigned to him as quickly as possible. Your duties may vary depending on the needs of the store and your supervisor can assign you new tasks in your shift, especially during peak hours.
Some of your duties include cash handling, coaching, assisting your colleagues, and tasting products to ensure quality standards. Needless to say, you will be working in a fast-paced environment. You need to be fit since you are going to spend most of your shift on your feet.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a light but sweet snack that you won’t regret after work? Yogurt is perfect for this situation. Yogurtland not only does provide its customers with healthy yogurt and ice cream but also creates an atmosphere where the customers can have a good time. For achieving this goal, it is very important that the employee team is always satisfied and motivated. If you want to be a part of this great atmosphere of Yogurtland, you have a great opportunity. If you apply to Yogurtland today, you will have fun and gain valuable work experience while earning money.