Xfinity, which is also known as Comcast Cable Communications LLC, is an American company that produces and sells electronic products and services. The company was founded by the Roberts Family in April 1981 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company currently offers an employment opportunity to 190,000 employees. More than 250 Xfinity stores were giving services to their customers in 2015, and last year, it has become more than 300 stores! The number of Xfinity locations is steadily increasing year by year.
Xfinity Jobs and Careers
Comcast Company, which is the owner of the trade name Xfinity, redefined its work in its area and started giving services under the name of Xfinity, and wanted the name to work for more marketing for the company. The states that Xfinity operates in include Utah, Illinois, Colorado, Washington, and Michigan. If you are interested in being a part of such a big company in the electronics business, you should give Xfinity a try to experience an exciting working environment at such a great company!
How do I apply for a job at Xfinity?
- Go to the official career website of Comcast.
- Write down some keywords and select the location(s) that you want to work at. Then, click on the “Search” button.
- A new page will open, on which you will see the list of job openings.
- If you are interested in any of them, click on the “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- Read further information about the job description that will appear on a new page. Click “Continue” if you are sure to apply for this job position.
- You have to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Sign Up” button on the right.
- After getting yourself an account, fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information and by adding your resume.
- Click on the “Submit” button to finalize your application.
Xfinity Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The job position at Xfinity that is the closest to an entry-level position is Retail Sales Consultant. In addition to this job position, residential installation & service technician, outside residential sales associate, order entry coordinator, production assistant, systems analyst, employee relations specialist, event supervisor, technical support center representative, customer experience representative, and administrative assistant job positions are also available at Xfinity.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Sales Consultant: You will make the store achieve a world-class sales and service experience, by interacting with shoppers and customers. You will passionately demonstrate all Xfinity products to customers in the store.
Prerequisite: 1 year of retail sales/service experience. High school diploma or equivalent.
Residential Installation & Service Technician: You will work independently in customers’ homes and outdoors, installing Xfinity products and services, or troubleshooting reported problems. You will be expected to deliver your positive attitude to the customers.
Outside Residential Sales Associate: You will be the face of the company. You will sell and promote a wide variety of products, focusing on video, high-speed Internet and phone services. You should understand each customer’s needs and recommending the best products for them, aiming to create customer loyalty.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent.
Xfinity Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Xfinity on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!