Xfinity, which is also known as Comcast Cable Communications LLC, is an American company that produces and sells electronic products and services. The company was founded by the Roberts Family in April 1981 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company currently offers an employment opportunity to 190,000 employees. More than 250 Xfinity stores were giving services to their customers in 2015, and last year, it has become more than 300 stores! The number of Xfinity locations is steadily increasing year by year.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Xfinity on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Comcast, which is the owner of the Xfinity brand.
- Write “Xfinity” into the search bar, in which “Keyword or REQ ID” is written. Then write a location in the adjacent search bar. Then click the magnifying glass icon.
- You will see the list of job offers. Click on any job title to read more about it.
- After you read the job summary, core responsibilities, and related stuff, click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page to initiate your online application.
- You will be redirected to a new website. You should create an account and sign in there. Then, you will be allowed to fill out and submit the online job application form to the company.
- Retail sales consultant
- Retail service associate
- Residential installation & service technician
- Outside residential sales associate
- Order entry coordinator
- Production assistant
- Employee relations specialist
- Technical support center representative
- Customer experience representative
- Administrative assistant
Retail Service Associate
The retail service associate position at Xfinity offers a $1,500 sign-on bonus to new candidates! You are going to work in the stores of the company and ensure the continuation of the operations. For this reason, you will be scanning the sales floor all the time to ensure everything is clean and functioning.
In addition to this, you will be helping the customers, greeting them, and ensuring that they have a great shopping experience. Of course, you will be helping them in using the company technology, which is your prior duty. Moreover, you will be expected to offer post-sale service support to customers when needed.
Comcast Company, which is the owner of the trade name Xfinity, redefined its work in its area and started giving services under the name of Xfinity, and wanted the name to work for more marketing for the company. The states that Xfinity operates in include Utah, Illinois, Colorado, Washington, and Michigan. If you are interested in being a part of such a big company in the electronics business, you should give Xfinity a try to experience an exciting working environment at such a great company!