Williams-Sonoma Application Form Printable PDF
The job application form of Williams-Sonoma is 2 pages long.
- At the top of the first page, write today’s date, then write your name and contact information.
- Then write the name of the job position that you are applying for. Indicate your desired employment location and the salary/hourly rate from your employment at Williams-Sonoma. You should indicate the date that you will be available to work as well.
- On the right side of the page, you should check the appropriate boxes, then in the schedule, indicate the hours you will be available to work. Also, answer the question under the schedule.
- Next, provide detailed information about your previous work experience in the last seven years.
- Answer the following three questions as “Yes” or “No” in the first section of the second page.
- Then, write the name, city, and state of the schools, which you have attended. Indicate your degree and type of course and/or major. If you have any computer skills or other types of skills, you can explain them in the following blanks.
- Finally, list two professional references and provide some information about them in the next section.
- You can now advance to the Applicant’s Statement. Read it, sign it and date it if you agree.
After you complete all these steps, you can now submit this form to your local Williams-Sonoma store.