West Elm Application Form Printable PDF
The job application form is 2 pages long.
- On the left side of the first page, write the date of today. Then, write your name, and provide your contact information.
- Then state the job position, location of employment, and the salary/hourly rate you expect from your employment at West Elm. Also, write the date that you can start working.
- On the right part of the page, check some boxes and specify your availability in terms of hours. Don’t forget to answer the question under the schedule as well.
- Then, you should provide information about your previous employment experiences in the last seven years.
- Begin filling out the second page by checking “Yes” or “No” next to three questions.
- Then, write the name, city, and state of the schools that you have attended. Also, indicate your degree and type of course/major. If you have computer skills or any other type of skills, you can provide some explanations about them in the following blanks.
- In the next section, write the names of two of your professional references and provide some information about them.
- Then proceed to the Applicant’s Statement. Read the statement, sign it below, and date it if you agree.
Now, you can submit this form to the management of a West Elm store in your city.