Toyota is more than great cars and trucks. The company has a broad vision. Toyota has talented, dedicated people who make the company’s vision a reality. Everything that Toyota produces is a result of the hard work and commitment of the team members. Toyota strives to be a company that has the best, brightest individuals who are empowered every day to innovate and share Toyota’s values and vision. Toyota aims to benefit its employees, customers, and society as a whole. If you want to be included in the Toyota team, apply now!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Varies by job type and facility.
Toyota Job Descriptions
Customer Service Team Member: You will respond to customers in an effort to resolve all customer concerns. You will provide accurate payment-related information and process phone payments and website inquiries in a timely manner.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Product Engineer: You will aim to support Early Detection-Early Resolution (EDER) for Field Quality Toyota / Lexus / Scion vehicles.
Prerequisite: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Maintenance Specialist: You will maintain press equipment, improve MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) through planning, problem-solving and coordination.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Car Sales Executive – $68,788 per year
- Car Salesperson – $51,424 per year
- Dealer – $12.37 per hour
- Cashier – $11.70 per hour
- Assembler – $55,094 per year
- Machine Operator – $13.62 per hour
- Production Associate – $67,302 per year
- Production Lead – $77,876 per year
- Production Worker – $34,751 per year
- Quality Assurance Inspector – $29,672 per year
- Welder – $82,779 per year
- Forklift Operator – $13.32 per hour
- Inventory Associate – $14.30 per hour
- Parts Specialist – $34,903 per year
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk – $12.82 per hour
- Unloader – $11.00 per hour
- Warehouse Worker – $15.87 per hour
- Auto Body Technician – $83,106 per year
- Automotive Detailer – $14.15 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic –$49,877 per year
- Automotive Service Manager –$62,365 per year
- Automotive Technician – $21.63 per hour
- Detailer – $27,394 per year
- Entry Level Automotive Technician – $59,184 per year
- Entry Level Mechanic – $30,309 per year
- Lot Attendant – $10.63 per hour
- Lot Porter – $10.29 per hour
- Lube Technician – $13.05 per hour
- Maintenance Person – $14.74 per hour
- Maintenance Specialist – $14.00 per hour
- Maintenance Technician – $70,346 per year
- Mechanic – $37,806 per year
- Driver – $10.55 per hour
- Call Center Representative – $12.56 per hour
- Front Desk Agent – $10.12 per hour
- Bilingual Customer Service Associate – $44,000 per year