The Honey Baked Ham Company is an American corporation that wholesales food. It is mainly focused on hams, turkey, side meals and sweets. The main office of the company is in Alpharetta, Georgia. Harry J. Hoenselaar first had invented the slicer to smoke and cook a ham. In 1957, with this slicer, as he was devoted to using it, he established The Honey Baked Ham Company and Café in Detroit, Michigan. Currently, the company operates at 492 outlets in 40 states all around the country, and it also has an online store. Today the leader of the company is the founder’s granddaughter Linda van Rees, who lives in Alpharetta since 2015. The Honey Baked Ham Company often takes roles in social events as well. The company has given away around six million meals in the last ten years to the people in need, in order to fight against hunger.
The Honey Baked Ham Company Jobs
As an innovator company, The Honey Baked Ham Company is looking for creative people to work with. The enthusiasm in the market should never end since the competition never ends as well. This is why the people who are willing to get the best wages and work in the best positions are competing for the opportunity to work at The Honey Baked Ham Company. Another reason that it is agreeable to join the team is that the company is a helpful one. Working for a company that helps people in need makes employees feel proud of their job. The best opportunity at this company to get involved in making the world a better place. Check the jobs at The Honey Baked Ham Company!
How do I apply for a job at The Honey Baked Ham Company?
- Go to the career website of The Honey Baked Ham Company.
- You will see a search toolbar on the page. Write down a job title, a keyword and/or a city, state or country name. Then click on the “Search” button.
- After you click, you will see the list of jobs on a new page. Do not be surprised if you find almost 1,000 job opening opportunities. Browse through the job openings and choose one of them that you find interesting. Click on the name of the job to see job details.
- You will be provided with further information about the position. Read it carefully and if you like it, you can advance to the application step, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the next page, you can see the locations available by clicking on the “Choose Locations” button. Then choose a location from the menu.
- You need to sign in to continue.
- After you sign in, provide your personal information on the company’s online job application form and then you will be ready to finalize your application process by submitting it to the company.
Job Positions: Store associate, store supervisor, general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Store Associate: You will assist phone customers, catering customers, in-store lunch customers and in-store retail customers, providing excellent service in a friendly and polite manner. You will be expected to respond positively to customer requests or comments. You will also assist with food preparation, including lunch, catering and retail ham and turkey. You should maintain store cleanliness and merchandising standards.
The Honey Baked Ham Company Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that job applicants can use while they are applying for a job at The Honey Baked Ham Company in person. However, an online job application can be submitted to the company by going to the company’s own career website.