TGI Fridays Application Form Printable PDF
The employment application form of TGI Fridays consists of 4 pages.
- First, provide your personal details, then indicate the hours you will be available to work.
- Below the schedule, indicate the location(s) you are applying to, the maximum number of hours that you can work in a week, and the date you will be available to commence.
- On the second page, fill in the blanks regarding your education, secondary education, and tertiary education.
- If you have any cooking, waiting, bar, computer, cash register, or money handling skills and/or have undertaken related courses, you can list them below.
- On the third page, you should provide previous employment details if applicable.
- Indicate the area of a TGI Fridays restaurant you would like to work in.
- Then, provide details of 2 work-related referees who can be contacted.
- If you had any previous injuries in the past, you can state them at the beginning of the fourth page.
- Read the Authorization on the fourth page. Sign the form and date it.
You can now submit this form to any of your local TGI Fridays restaurants.