Taco Bell Jobs and Careers
Taco Bell is an American fast-food restaurant chain. It is known for its Mexican food, such as tacos, nachos, burritos, and quesadillas. As one of the greatest fast-food chains in the US, Taco Bell restaurants offer a pretty small number of different job positions, for which job seekers can apply.
Typically, employee candidates without a high level of education nor restaurant experience apply for a Team Member job position at Taco Bell. Cook positions are open to employee candidates with little or no experience as well.
For more experienced and/or highly educated job seekers, there is the Shift Lead position. Lastly, candidates with a high level of education combined with sufficient restaurant experience can apply for a Manager job position at Taco Bell.
Taco Bell Job Descriptions
Taco Bell is one of the leading restaurants in many parts of the world and you can easily get a job at the company. Most of their positions do not have any requirements. This makes them ideal for applicants who do not have any degree or working experience. Here are two popular positions you can apply for and start working in soon.
Breakfast Team Member
You may want to apply for the breakfast team member position. You are going to work together with the rest of the team to serve people who visit Taco Bell for a delicious breakfast. Breakfast team members must have a friendly and positive attitude while serving customers. In addition to this, you need to set up the store for the operation for the rest of the day.
Additionally, you can also apply for the team member position. Your main goal will be to provide exceptional service to customers to ensure their satisfaction and improve their experience at Taco Bell. Although you are going to have similar responsibilities with the breakfast team member position, you will mostly serve the customers. You will not work in the kitchen, but you will still have to ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant. Needless to say, you need a positive and friendly attitude all day long while working as a team member.
Taco Bell Job Application Form PDF
In addition to making an online job application, you can have a printout of the online job application form of Taco Bell. You then fill it with your pen in blue or black ink and submit it to your local Taco Bell restaurant. This way, you might have more chances of being invited to an interview, since the employer will be more likely to think that you are really determined to work at a Taco Bell restaurant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How do I apply for a job at Taco Bell?
Among the various Taco Bell locations all over the United States, choose the one that is in your location and that is searching for new employees. To find them out, you can visit the official job application website of Taco Bell.
Here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to submit an online job application to Taco Bell:
- Go to Taco Bell’s career website.
- If you scroll down enough, you will see the list of all job offers at Taco Bell.
- If you are searching for employment in a specific career area, you can pick the most suitable one from “Restaurant Staff”, “Restaurant Management”, or “Other Opportunities” and click it.
- Below those, you can also see two search bars. You can search for jobs by selecting your location from those search bars, too.
- Browse through the list of job openings at Taco Bell. When you find a suitable job opening in a Taco Bell location near your home, click the title of the job.
- You will be redirected to a new website. Read the short job description, then click “APPLY”.
- You will then see the online job application form of Taco Bell.
- There are seven sections of the form, which are:
- Contact Information
- General Questions
- Complete all steps on the online job application form. Then, you will be able to submit it to Taco Bell online.
Taco Bell Hiring
There are over Taco Bell 7,000 restaurants in multiple countries all over the world. About 5,000 of these restaurants are in the United States.
|1||Associate Construction Manager||New Jersey|
|2||Team Member- Sterling Ave.||Peoria, IL|
|3||Senior Designer||Irvine, CA|
|4||Associate Architect||Irvine, CA|
|5||Breakfast Team Member||Peoria, IL|
|6||Breakfast Team Member||Peoria, IL|
|7||Breakfast Team Member||Peoria, IL|
|8||Closing Team Member- Sterling Ave||Peoria, IL|
|9||Closing Team Member- Knoxville Ave (near OSF)||Peoria, IL|
|10||Breakfast Team Member||Springfield, IL|
|11||Taco Bell Team Member/Early Shift (6am – 2pm)||Cañon City, CO|
|12||Team Member- Dirksen Parkway||Springfield, IL|
|13||Breakfast Team Member||Peoria, IL|
|14||Closing Team Member- Dirksen Parkway||Springfield, IL|
|15||Breakfast Team Member||Washington, IL|
|16||Manager, Field Human Resources||California|
|17||Breakfast Team Member||Morton, IL|
|18||Team Member- Washington||Washington, IL|
|19||Breakfast Team Member||East Peoria, IL|
|20||Breakfast Team Member||Springfield, IL|
Work at Taco Bell
Taco Bell serves food that is a bit different than traditional American fast food. It is famous for its delicious Mexican food, and while you are working at a Taco Bell restaurant, you will enjoy the Mexican food smell all around you. For sure, you will have a positive work environment, and you will earn a fair wage depending on your work. All in all, you won’t regret being an employee at Taco Bell.
Taco Bell Interview
Sometimes it takes only a few days after you submit your application at your local Taco Bell for you to receive a phone call about an interview. The interview process is easy and takes place in a relaxing environment. It is an interactive one that is not similar to structured interviews where you are asked a couple of basic questions and have to answer them one by one. Of course, you should be able to have good answers to possible questions about your work experience and available hours. Showing that you have reliable transportation and a strong will to work at Taco Bell will probably be sufficient.
Taco Bell Employee Benefits
Taco Bell offers its employees a wide array of benefits, including:
- flexible schedules
- year-round flex day Friday
- four weeks of vacation per year
- five sick/personal days per year
- nine paid holidays plus one floating holiday
- two paid volunteer days off per year
- additional 2 weeks off during the calendar year for huge milestone anniversaries
- comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits starting from the first day of employment
- health care and dependent care flexible care spending accounts
- financial well-being
- competitive pay
- bonus determined by your level in the organization
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- basic life coverage
- tuition reimbursement
- Pearson scholarship
- adoption assistance
- 18 weeks of maternity leave and 6 weeks of baby bonding time
- Employee Assistance Program
Taco Bell employees who work at the Support Center receive an additional benefits package including:
- a recognition-based culture
- branded anniversary awards for reaching milestone anniversaries
- discounts for theme parks
- free snacks
- drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- on-site childcare through Bright Horizons
- onsite dining center
- game room
- dry cleaning
- laundry services
- salon services
- gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- an opportunity to taste test new Taco Bell products
Taco Bell Company Info
Having 7,000 restaurants in the US, Taco Bell is one of the top 5 restaurant chains in the country. Taco Bell is also the favorite Mexican restaurant chain of Americans. Taco Bell restaurants have an extremely wide menu that offers customers hundreds of special tacos and Mexican food.
By introducing Mexican food to Americans in a way that Americans would love, Taco Bell has been pioneering the fast-food industry since the 1960s. Taco Bell also achieved a reputation that it is one of the healthiest fast-food chains. The number of Taco Bell’s competitors that are also serving fresh Mexican fast-food has been increasing in recent years.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Rubio’s, Qdoba, and Baja Fresh are the strongest competitors of Taco Bell. In addition to them, new restaurant chains also appear such as Wahoo’s, Trejo’s Tacos, and Chronic Tacos. However, Taco Bell is leading the market by far. The number of Taco Bell restaurants is more than twice the restaurant quantity of its nearest competitor Chipotle.