Stein Mart is an American department store chain that is selling items at a discount. It is a century-old company that was founded in 1908 in Greenville, Mississippi. There are almost 300 Stein Mart locations in 29 states today. About 11,000 employees are working at these stores. Most stores are located in the Southeast, Texas and California. You can buy boutique items, apparel, footwear, linens and home decor at a Stein Mart store.
Stein Mart Jobs
Stein Mart is one of the greatest department store chains in the United States. This is a chance for you to apply for positions at Stein Mart. Whatever your style is, you’ll find your path to success at Stein Mart. Come be part of Stein Mart’s shared commitment to satisfy and delight each customer. Stein Mart is where the growth and happiness of each of the team members are supported. Join Stein Mart today, they’ve got a great career in the store for you.
How do I apply for a job at Stein Mart?
- Go to the official career website of Stein Mart.
- You can search for jobs by keyword and location. You can also search for Corporate or Retail jobs.
- Click on a job search option and select your preference.
- You will be provided with the job list, which is consisted of relevant jobs.
- Click on the name of an interesting job position.
- Read job details.
- If you liked what you just read, click “Apply” at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address. Click “CONTINUE”.
- You will be directed to a new page. Enter your email again.
- Build your profile by uploading your resume or creating a profile with your Facebook, Google, LinkedIn or Microsoft account. Enter your personal information and click “Submit Profile”.
- Continue further and your online job application will be finished.
Stein Mart Job Vacancies & Opportunities
At Stein Mart stores there are plenty of Customer Service Associate job positions for entry-level job seekers. Apart from this job position, there is also an entry-level visual display associate position. For more experienced job candidates, there are positions with higher hourly pay such as department store lead, service consultant, assistant store manager, and general store manager.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Associate: You will provide exceptional customer service. You will run cash registers / POS terminals and checkout processes. You should ensure a clean, well-maintained, safe and secure store environment.
Department Store Lead: You will be the role model for the entry-level associates at your store. You will need to be able to perform all store associate duties as well.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Visual Display Associate: You will perform merchandising and package online orders, which are destined to be shipped from stores. You will assist other associates in customer service when necessary.
Service Consultant: You will ensure the optimum customer experience is delivered at your store. You will supervise the store staff and train them when needed.
Prerequisite: 1 year of retail or customer service experience.
Assistant Store Manager: You will hire new associates, then provide training and development to empower associates. You will assist the Store Manager in building and maintaining a positive store environment.
Stein Mart Job Application Form PDF
There is no up-to-date printable job application form of Stein Mart on the internet. Visit the company’s official website and make an online application. Good luck!