State Farm is a large group of insurance companies throughout the United States, founded by retired farmer George J. Mecherle. Its corporate headquarters is in Bloomington, Illinois. State Farm is the largest property and casualty insurance provider and also the largest auto insurance provider in the United States. State farm relies on exclusive (captive) agents to sell insurance. Only State Farm agents can sell State Farm insurance, and their agents can sell only State Farm products. The company can cover aspects ranging from auto, life, renters, and homeowners insurance to health insurance, pet insurance, and personal articles policies.
State Farm Jobs and Careers
State Farm is always looking for more people who are driven to help. Helping others sets this job opportunity apart from any other small business. If you have the desire to network and build relationships that will obtain new customers and retain existing customers while having proven ethical behavior and a strong positive presence in the local community, you are just the employee State Farm needs! Apply today to join a community of good neighbors!
How do I apply for a job at State Farm?
- Go to the official career website of State Farm.
- Firstly, you need to decide whether you want to be an agent or an employee. If you choose to become an employee, click the red button that says so.
- Click the red “Find Jobs” button on the new page.
- Several search bars will appear. You can search by keyword, filter job categories, state, and job type.
- After you filter your preferences, a job list will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Click on a job that catches your eye to get more information about it.
- If you decided to apply, click on the blue “Apply now” button at the bottom.
- Fill out the application form as requested. Once you are done, press the “Submit” button to finish.
Job Positions: CCC acquisition specialist, infra security analyst, claim specialist-proximity, PolicyCenter system developer, director-auto repair program, scouting manager, legal secretary.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
PolicyCenter System Developer: You will be working on writing codes with a product team. You are also expected to assist the team to produce well-designed software.
Infra Security Analyst: You will be a part of a team responsible for internet connectivity. It is required for an infra security analyst to work appropriately with business objectives and provide solutions for possible risks.
CCC Acquisition Specialist: You are basically expected to establish and keep well communications with customers. You should understand what they claim, and help them through our brand objectives.
State Farm Job Application Form PDF
State Farm doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. You are thus recommended to visit the official employment website of State Farm and apply for a job online.