Rite Aid Application Form Printable PDF
The application form for employment at Ride Aid consists of 4 pages.
- First, write today’s date in the upper right corner of the form.
- Then, write your full name, present address, and telephone number.
- Answer some yes/no questions after that.
- Next, you should answer some questions mostly about the relationship between you and Rite Aid. Indicate the position that you are applying for, the location you want to start working at, and the date you can start working. In the schedule, specify your available days and hours.
- Next, write the names of your high school, undergraduate college, graduate college, etc. Provide correct and relevant information in the table and advance to the second page.
- The second page begins with a section about your employment history and experience. Provide all necessary information in the table.
- If you are applying for a Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, or Pharmacy Internship position, fill in the blanks at the bottom of the second page.
- The third page is titled Convictions.
- Read the Notices on the fourth page and initial the paragraphs if necessary.
- Read the Statement of Applicant, sign below and write the date to validate your application.
Now, this form is ready to be submitted to Rite Aid.