Pottery Barn Application Form Printable PDF
Pottery Barn Job Application Form (Old Version)
Pottery Barn Job Application Form (New Version)
The job application form consists of 2 pages.
- On the left side of the first page, write today’s date, your name, and provide your contact information.
- Then indicate the job position, employment location, and salary/hourly rate you desire during your employment at Pottery Barn. Also, indicate the date that you will be available to work.
- On the right side of the page, check the appropriate boxes, then indicate the hours you will be available to work in the schedule. Answer the question under the schedule, too.
- Then, you should list your previous work experience in the last seven years.
- Check “Yes” or “No” next to three questions in the first section of the second page.
- Write the name, city, and state of the high school, college, etc. that you have attended.
- Indicate your degree and type of course/major.
- If you have computer skills or any other type of skills, you can explain them in the following blanks.
- List two professional references and provide the requested information about them in the next section, then advance to the Applicant’s Statement. Read it, sign it and date it if you agree.
Now, the form is ready to be submitted to the management at your local Pottery Barn store.
Leave a Reply