PNC Financial Services is a banking and financial service company that was founded in 1845. Its headquarters is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. PNC Bank is the banking subsidiary of the company operating in 21 US states. The company serves a wide range of financial purposes including asset management, wealth management, estate planning, loan servicing and information processing.
The predecessors of the company are Pittsburgh National Corporation and Provident National Corporation. From both two predecessors, the company’s initials are derived. PNC’s services cover the needs of individuals, small businesses, corporations and government entities. PNC works for the financial well-being of its customers offering them the easiest banking solutions for their needs.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of PNC Financial Services on the internet, you are recommended to go to the company’s official website and make an online application for a job.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of PNC Financial Services.
- Search for job title and enter location, then click “Search”.
- You will see job openings on a new page. There, you can also filter jobs by country, city, state, category, job type, remoteness, and location.
- Click a job title when you encounter a promising job opportunity on the list.
- Read the position overview, job description, competencies, work experience, etc.
- If you like the job, click the “Apply Now” button at the top right corner of the page.
- A new tab will open after you click it. On this new website, you should create an account and sign in to your account. Only then you will be able to see the online job application form and fill it out.
- Branch banker
- Teller lead
- Solutions consultant
- Accounting expert
PNC offers customers a wide range of products and services. No matter how simple or complicated your needs are, PNC Financial Services is sure to have the products, knowledge and resources necessary to help you meet your financial goals. PNC is a complementary company, people all share the same values such as respect and integrity, but they’re not all the same as robots.
Whatever level you are at in your career, with a number of business areas to suit a variety of skills and experiences, PNC Financial Services offers plenty of opportunities to build a truly rewarding career. Get an inside look into the culture of PNC and become one of the team.
Job Positions & Salaries
Accounting Expert: You will be working with the management accounting team; you will lead the team in projects and implementations. You are expected to have excellent knowledge of accounting and finance so as to drive business with the team.
Teller Lead: Through effective conversations with customers, you will be improving strategies to build a better customer experience, to empower financial interactions. You should be open to catching new business opportunities.
Director of Business Development: You will be implementing methods and developing strategies. You, as the director of business development, are expected to optimize the firm’s market initiatives. You should search for new business opportunities to increase profitability.
Leave a Reply