Plato’s Closet Application Form Printable PDF
The application form of employment for Plato’s Closet is made out of 4 pages.
- Start filling it out from the second page by writing your name, the date, and your present address.
- Then write your social security number and telephone number.
- Indicate the job position you are applying for and write the salary that you expect from the job.
- Indicate whether you want to work full-time or part-time and indicate the date that you will be available to start working. Provide some employment information, too.
- Then answer some questions about legal stuff.
- Then, you will see a table, in which you can provide information about your education. You can add additional comments regarding education in the following space under the table.
- On the third page, you are expected to list your skills and employment history.
- On the fourth page, list three non-relative people who can judge your work ability.
- Read the following two paragraphs. If you agree, you can complete filling out the application form by signing the form and writing the date.