PeopleReady (formerly known as Labor Ready) is an American temporary employment agency. Basically, the company is providing staffing solutions to businesses in North America. The company was founded in 1989 in Kent, Washington. By having 600 locations across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, PeopleReady claims itself to be the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
It is an advantage to work at a great company at an early age. You will gain priceless experience about doing jobs by working at a well-established, huge company. PeopleReady is such a company that is providing temporary employment services to businesses, and provides long term jobs to people who want to join PeopleReady itself. Apply to PeopleReady today for a job, and enjoy your future career at this company!
How to Apply
- Go to PeopleReady’s official job application webpage.
- You will see all jobs at PeopleReady as a list.
- If you want to customize your search, enter job title or skills, and set your location. Then press “SEARCH”.
- Click on an interesting job position from the list.
- Read the job description, responsibilities, qualifications & experience and additional information on the next page. If you liked what you’ve read, click “APPLY NOW” at the top of the text.
- Click “APPLY NOW”. You need to sign in or register to continue. When it is done, you can reach the application process.
- Provide your information and work habits. Complete the phone interview and a set of online forms, and wait to be hired by PeopleReady!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 5:30am-6:00pm, Saturday 7:00am-11:00am. Closed Sunday.
Job Positions: Housekeeper, construction associate, reservationist, general laborer, carpenter, brick layer, electrician, plumber, laborer, auction driver.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Housekeeper: You will make beds, replenish linens, clean rooms and halls. You will clean areas as assigned by the supervisor. You will perform vacuuming, dusting, polishing and washing tasks.
Construction Associate: You will work at construction sites. You will move, secure, install, build, load and unload materials. You will use both light and heavy equipment.
Reservationist: You will be taking reservations, entering data and dispatching in a fast paced environment. You should have good communication skills.
Prerequisite: Previous customer service experience.
General Labourer: You will work at building, highway and heavy construction sites. You will load and deliver items by operating equipment.
PeopleReady Application Form PDF
PeopleReady company offers no printable job application form on the internet. Visit the official career website of PeopleReady and make an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to