Pearson Education is an education service for schools, corporations, and students. Pearson also owns other educational media brands and services such as Peachpit, eCollege, Prentice-Hall, Scott Foresman, etc. The company is headquartered in London, England. In 2006, Pearson acquired Apple’s student information system PowerSchool. In 2019, the company announced its plan to move into digital e-textbooks rather than printed textbooks. Pearson serves more than 70 countries also has its offices in many countries worldwide.
Job Application Form PDF
Pearson Education doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. For this reason, we recommend that you make an online job application on the official employment website of Pearson Education.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to Pearson’s official career website.
- You can use various filters in order to find a job fitting for yourself.
- When you find a fitting job position, click on the job title.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Press the “Apply now” button.
- If you don’t already have an account, you can create one easily on the same page. Then, log in to your account.
- Fill out the online job application form and press the “Submit” button.
- Marketing jobs
- Technology jobs
- Testing center jobs
- Professional development jobs
- Learning delivery jobs
- Customer service jobs
- Finance jobs
- Sales jobs
- Project/temporary workforce jobs
- Production/operations jobs
- Research/development jobs
- Project/program management jobs
- Publishing jobs
- Product management jobs
- Real estate & facilities jobs
- General business operations jobs
Every one of us went to the school when we were a kid. Most of us got a high school education, and some of us got a university education. If you are lucky, you have heard the name “Pearson Education” during your education. Being the world’s learning company, Pearson Education supports students of all ages. If you are searching for a job in the education business, you are strongly advised to look at the jobs in Pearson Education.
Job Positions & Salaries
Learning Coach: You will successfully transition students from registration to enrolment. You will advise prospective students using a consultative process.
Enrollment Advisor: You will facilitate prospective students through the application process for bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and certificate programs. You should discover the needs and concerns of prospects, demonstrate how the programs of Pearson Education can best meet those needs, and support the prospective students.
Enrollment Services Supervisor: Your primary purpose will be to enhance enrollment and retention by providing the best possible experience for families and students.