Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Application Form Printable PDF
The job application form of Ollie’s Bargain Outlet is a long one that is made out of 6 pages.
- First, you should provide your personal information in detail.
- Then comes the History section, where you should provide information regarding your education, background, and previous employment.
- Write down three of your references who are not your relatives, and explain up to two special skills of yours.
- Then comes a series of Yes/No questions regarding your employment at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.
- Next, specify your availability in terms of days and hours. Then select the referral source.
- At last, you should complete the application by signing the paper and writing the date.
- Unless you complete the application, it will not be considered.
- You should complete the remaining pages of the form as well.
Then, you can submit the form to the management at your local store.