With more than 450 tire and automotive service centers operating throughout the United States, NTB is a nationally recognized brand and an equal opportunity employer. The company offers positions that require specialization in fast, hassle-free car care and complete tire services: oil change, brakes, batteries, wheel alignment, tire rotation, flat tire repair, steering & suspension, fluid services and more. If you are looking for an exciting career in a solid company, you should definitely check out the jobs at NTB!
Minimum Hiring Age: 18
National Tire & Battery Job Descriptions
Automotive Technician: You will perform tire installations, lube and automotive repairs. You will conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. You will also perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles, and assist in receiving and stocking inventory.
Automotive Mechanic: You will conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. You will perform automotive repairs, scheduled automotive maintenance services on vehicles, and tire installations and repairs. You will also assist in receiving and stocking inventory.
Sales Associate: You will assist customers in selecting the proper fitment of tires. You will inform customers of vehicle inspection findings. You will educate customers on scheduled maintenance services. You will assist the store manager and service manager with operational duties. You should deliver professional and courteous customer service at all times.
National Tire & Battery Salaries
- Car Wash Attendant – $10.95 per hour
- Construction Worker – $14.89 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $28,085 per year
- Automotive Mechanic – $34,850 per year
- Automotive Service Manager – $36,686 per year
- Automotive Technician – $41,881 per year
- Lube Technician – $11.68 per hour
- Service Technician – $11.70 per hour
- Entry Level Mechanic – $11.79 per hour
- Store Manager – $60,139 per year
- Sales Associate – $37,550 per year
- Car Sales Executive – $38,574 per year