Mr. Price is the leading fashion retail store chain in South Africa. The company is also known as “Mrp”. The company is operating with the brand names Mr. Price, Miladys, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Home and Sheet Street. There are 440 stores owned by this company in South Africa.
How do I apply for a job at Mr Price?
1. Go to the career website of Mr Price.
2. Click “VACANCIES” first, and then “JOB SEARCH”.
3. You will see a job search toolbar and below the toolbar, you can see the list of job openings at Mr Price. Using the search toolbar, you can search for jobs by job title, keyword, function, and location. Also, using the panel on the left side of the page, you can filter the list of job openings by country, county, city, date posted, and function.
4. Click the job title when you find an interesting job opening on the list.
5. You will see the job description page. Read the purpose, key responsibilities, and requirements that are written on the page. If you are satisfied, click the black “Apply now” button to initiate your online job application to Mr Price.
6. You will see the online job application form of Mr Price. The application form consists of 3 steps.
Enter your first name, last name and e-mail address, then answer some compliance questions. Answer some additional multiple-choice and open-ended questions. Then, click “Next” at the bottom right of the page.
7. A new page will be opened. Upload your resume/CV. Then, provide your contact details and career history, add your education, certification/accreditation, skills, and a cover letter document (or type the cover letter manually by clicking the button). Click “Next” when you provide all the necessary information.
8. Then, you will reach the final step. Check the box under the title “Submit application”. Finalize the online job application process by clicking the “Submit” button on the page.
After you successfully submit the application, you will be contacted by the Mr Price company within a short time and be informed.