Microsoft is an American technology company that was founded by childhood friends Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975. The company manufactures and sells computers and computer-related stuff such as different kinds of electronics, computer software, etc. Some of the best-known products and services of Microsoft are Xbox, Skype, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Bing. The company’s headquarters are located in Redmond, Washington. The company reached its highest share values in 1999. In 2019, after Apple and Amazon, Microsoft became the third most valued public company in the United States.
Microsoft Jobs and Careers
Microsoft’s ultimate goal is to empower each and every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. The culture of Microsoft is to focus on adopting an attitude of progress, a philosophy of inspiring success and empowering teams and leaders to bring their best to every day. Microsoft believes that each person should find value in their jobs and therefore Microsoft ensures that workers have the opportunity and ability to help make a difference in the world. If you are ready to be a part of this huge team, join without a moment to spare!
How do I apply for a job at Microsoft?
- Go to Microsoft’s official career website.
- You can use various filters in order to find a job fitting for yourself. Make sure you select “United States” in the Country/Region section.
- When you find a fitting job on the list of job openings, click on the job title.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Press the “Apply now” button.
- If you don’t already have an account, you can easily create a new account. Then you can log in to your account and proceed.
- Provide all the required information and click the “Continue with Application” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Fill out the online job application form and press the “Submit Application” button.
Job Positions: Internship opportunities for undergrad students, MBA students, software engineer, supply chain, firmware engineering, machine learning, researcher, natural language processing, finance rotation program analyst, electrical engineering, program management, data & applied sciences, UX design & research, hardware engineering, and many more jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Software Engineer: You will collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions of Microsoft.
Mechanical Engineer: You will design and manufacture entertainment and PC peripheral devices of Microsoft.
Technical Sales: You will be responsible for developing the account technology vision and strategy to support the overall business objectives for Microsoft and its customers.
- Customer Service Representative – $54,516 per year
- Professional Driver – $50,000 per year
- Technician – $21.94 per hour
- Retail Sales Associate – $13.29 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager – $19.31 per hour
Microsoft Job Application Form PDF
Microsoft doesn’t offer any printable job application form for job applicants. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of this company, and make an online job application there. All the best!