Mi Pueblo Food Center is an American grocery store chain from Northern California. It is founded by Juvenal Chavez in 1991, in San Jose, California. Today, this grocery store chain has a total of 22 different stores in 15 different locations in the US throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, Central Valley and Monterey Bay Peninsula. This grocery store chain is also selling fresh Mexican and Latin American foods besides generally available grocery products.
Mi Pueblo Food Center Jobs and Careers
Grocery associate, manager.
How do I apply for a job at Mi Pueblo Food Center?
You can either submit an in-store job application by physically going to a Mi Pueblo Food Center, or you can apply for a job online on the company’s own career website. Follow these steps if you decide to submit an online application to Mi Pueblo Food Center:
- Go to the official career website of Mi Pueblo Food Center.
- You will see an online job application form. Fill out the form by entering your personal information.
- Fill in your personal information first.
- Then, you will have to answer some of the specific questions.
- Choose the position and the location you want to work as your expectations from the work.
- Write down your specific skills that would be helpful in the working area.
- After you finish answering all the questions as needed. Finally, click the “Submit” button to finalize your online job application.
Mi Pueblo Food Center Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of Mi Pueblo Food Center. Click the link to open the form. It will open on a new page. Download and print the form. Then, fill it out with your pen in blue or black ink and submit it to the company. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Mi Pueblo Food Center
If you want to work with a great company to learn lifelong lasting experience, you should apply for a job at Mi Pueblo Food Center! This is because Mi Pueblo Food Center is not a single store. It has lots of locations throughout the US. If you are wondering the source of the success of this company, why don’t you work at Mi Pueblo Food Center to learn some sources of this success? Actually, the founder of the company wasn’t talking in English at the beginning, but he started his journey with hard work and an ambition to serve firstly to his own community, then the ambition helped to mix these two cultures!
Job Positions & Salaries
Grocery Associate: You will keep the shelves in the store full and organized at all times. When customers are asking questions about the products, you will have to provide satisfactory information to keep them coming again and again to their local Mi Pueblo Food Center.