Lululemon Athletica is a sportswear retailer that was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 1998. The company initially started out as a retailer of yoga pants and other yoga wear exclusively. Since then, the company expanded its product range such that it includes apparel for running, training and other sports at the present moment.
As of 2020, Lululemon Athletica operates with almost 500 stores that are spread out in North America, Asia, Europe and Oceania. The company was originally known for selling women’s apparel, but by 2019 it had grown to acquire more male customers and raise awareness of the brand among men.
In addition to retailing and distributing, Lululemon Athletica also engages in the designing of athletic wear and maintains a research and development lab named “Whitespace”.
Lululemon Athletica Jobs
The ever-growing Lululemon Athletica is looking for more people to work with. Owing to its success to its commitment to its people, Lululemon Athletica offers great job opportunities for people who are passionate about health and wellness. If you show that you are a hardworking employee who is ambitious to help the company grow, your efforts are guaranteed to be appreciated and you will be able to move up in the company.
In order for the company to run right, the job can get challenging at times; but Lululemon rewards you with great benefits and a good wage. Lululemon Athletica is a prestigious company and your kind, welcoming co-workers will make you supported and trusted.
How do I apply for a job at Lululemon Athletica?
- Go to the official career website of Lululemon Athletica.
- There, you will see 5 different job areas: store jobs, store support center jobs, Asia Liaison office jobs and call center jobs. When you decide what type of job you would like to do, click ‘Learn More’.
- You will be redirected to a page where job openings are listed. You can also search by region.
- After you selected a job and clicked on it, a new page will open where qualifications and information about the job are available. When you find a suitable job, click ‘Apply Online’.
- You will be asked to create an account or login if you already have one.
- Once you have done the 5th step, you will be redirected to the application page. There, you can upload your resume or CV. This way, the system will automatically fill out some parts of the online submission.
- Complete the application form and submit it after you have finished reviewing it.
Job Positions: Assistant manager, contract educator, educator, hemmer, key leader, store inventory lead, warehouse associate, warehouse team lead, store manager, store business lead.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Educator: You will be expected to create relationships with every guest to create excitement and fun about the Lululemon culture, product and community, and you should go above and beyond to exceed the expectations of guests. In addition, you should be knowledgeable and up to date on company communication, priorities, roll-outs and any additional information required by the Store Manager.
Key Leader: You will be accountable for the experience of your team and your guests. You will have to oversee the level of technical education on the floor, ensuring that every guest receives an outstanding experience. In addition, you should speak authentically about the products, community and culture of Lululemon Athletica.
Warehouse Associate: Under the leadership of the Warehouse Operations Manager and the direction of the Warehouse Team Leads, you will support all areas of the distribution center including value-added services, receiving, returns, damages, picking, packing, transfers, shipping and the overall movement of inventory.
Lululemon Athletica Job Application Form PDF
Since Lululemon Athletica doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web for in-person job applicants, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of the company and apply for a job online. As an alternative, you can enter your local Lululemon Athletica store by yourself and apply for a job in person, if available.