London Drugs is a Canadian pharmacy store chain that is operating in western Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and today there are nearly 100 stores of London Drugs in Canada. While the main products sold at London Drugs are pharmacy products, customers can find electronics, grocery, health and beauty products, furniture, toys, and housewares at London Drugs stores. London Drugs was included in the list of Canada’s best employers that was created by Forbes magazine in 2019.
How do I apply for a job at London Drugs?
There are two job application options for a job at London Drugs. One is to apply for a job in-store and the other is to apply online. If you prefer to apply to London Drugs for a job, you should follow these simple steps:
- Go to the career website of London Drugs.
- Scroll down and find the search toolbar. You can search for appropriate jobs by postal code, location, and/or position using the search toolbar. Click “Find Jobs” to see the list of available jobs at London Drugs.
- While looking at the job list, click a job title that attracts your attention.
- A new page will open. Scroll down and read the job description.
- On the right side of the page, you will see a section titled “Apply via Indeed”. You will also see an online job application form that can be filled by you. Fill it out, attach requested documents, and answer some questions. Finalize your online job application by clicking “SUBMIT APPLICATION”.
London Drugs Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The job positions with the highest hiring rate at London Drugs are the pharmacist, pharmacy assistant, beauty advisor, eStore stock handler, sales service cashier, service specialist, and stock service positions. In addition, you can apply for a loss prevention officer, post office specialist, service technician, TECH specialist, injection certified pharmacist, or for one of the few other job positions at London Drugs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Service: You will provide physical assistance in moving merchandise between sales and stock areas, handling general inquiries, general housekeeping, as well as other related customer service duties including processing sales transactions.
Beauty Advisor: You will work independently to advise clients on specific products and services throughout the beauty and cosmetic department.
Pharmacy Assistant: Under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager, you will assist the Pharmacists in the pharmacy department. You will provide customer service and perform cashier duties, handle telephone inquiries and perform general housekeeping duties. Additionally, you will operate the pharmacy computer and assist in the processing of prescriptions and preparation of prescriptions. In addition, you will involve in the ordering and receiving of drug orders and management of the pharmacy inventory.
London Drugs Job Application Form PDF
There is no London Drugs printable job application form on the web. You can apply directly in-store or you can submit an online job application.