London Drugs is a Canadian pharmacy store chain that is operating in western Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and today there are nearly 100 stores of London Drugs in Canada. While the main products sold at London Drugs are pharmacy products, customers can find electronics, groceries, health and beauty products, furniture, toys, and housewares at London Drugs stores. London Drugs was included in the list of Canada’s best employers that was created by Forbes magazine in 2019.
London Drugs Jobs and Careers
The job positions with the highest hiring rate at London Drugs are
- pharmacy assistant,
- beauty advisor,
- eStore stock handler,
- sales service cashier,
- service specialist,
- stock service,
- loss prevention officer,
- post office specialist,
- service technician,
- TECH specialist,
- injection certified pharmacist
London Drugs Job Descriptions
You will provide physical assistance in moving merchandise between sales and stock areas, handling general inquiries, general housekeeping, as well as other related customer service duties including processing sales transactions.
You will work independently to advise clients on specific products and services throughout the beauty and cosmetic department.
Under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager, you will assist the Pharmacists in the pharmacy department. You will provide customer service and perform cashier duties, handle telephone inquiries and perform general housekeeping duties. Additionally, you will operate the pharmacy computer and assist in the processing of prescriptions and preparation of prescriptions. In addition, you will involve in the ordering and receiving of drug orders and management of the pharmacy inventory.
London Drugs Job Application Form PDF
There is no London Drugs printable job application form on the web. You can apply directly in-store or you can submit an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at London Drugs?
- Go to the career website of London Drugs.
- Write your postal code, location, and desired position. Then click “Find Jobs”. If you are not sure yet, you can click “Show Me All Jobs” below “Find Jobs”.
- Click any job offer on the list of jobs.
- Read what the job is about, qualifications, and other details about the job.
- On the right side of the job description on the same page, you will see an online application form for the job.
- Fill out that form. When finished, make sure that you submit it to London Drugs by clicking “SUBMIT APPLICATION”.