Leighton Contractors (CIMIC) Jobs and Careers
Leighton Contractors is one of the Australian contractors, which was rebranded as CIMIC Group Limited in 2015. The company was founded in 1949 and operates in various countries around the world.
As of today, the company is looking for new working partners in various positions. Some of the vacancies you can apply for right now include supervisor, design manager, project planning manager, advisor, services engineer, senior accountant, tunneling site engineer, and safety advisor.
The company is operating in the construction industry, and this is why all positions require a degree. Unfortunately, you will not be able to get a job without a degree.
However, in certain positions, you will not need any prior experience. The company also offers scholarships for students who work as an intern.
How do I get a job at Leighton Contractors (CIMIC)?
- Go to the official career website of CIMIC.
- You will see the list of job vacancies under the Current Opportunities title on the page.
- When you find a nice job position while you are browsing through the list, click the job title.
- Read about the role.
- Click the “Apply now” button to initiate your online application.
- Enter your email address, then click “Next”.
- You can pre-upload your resume or continue with Seek to advance faster.
- Fill out the online job application form.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.