La Madeleine offers a unique atmosphere for both its guests and its employees. You will feel like you are on an adventure taking place somewhere far, far away from your home as you will be working at a La Madeleine restaurant. You will be away from the stress of daily life as you will serve people delicious meals every day. Apply to La Madeleine and start a new adventure!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 6:30am-10:00pm
La Madeleine Country French Cafe Job Descriptions
Dishwasher: You will wash the dishes in the back-of-house. You should ensure the cleanliness of all dishware. Regularly, you will need to empty the bin and take out the trash.
Busser: You will carry food and beverages to the guests’ tables. You should ensure that everything is ready at the tables of the guests.
Cook: You will prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for the dear guests. Being accurate and precise is important if you want to succeed as a cook.
Management: You will be responsible for the general operations at your La Madeleine location. You will participate in hiring events. You will train the team members and supervise them during work.
La Madeleine Country French Cafe Salaries
- Baker – $9.47 per hour
- Bakery Assistant – $10.05 per hour
- Busser – $9.07 per hour
- Caterer – $11.84 per hour
- Cook – $10.61 per hour
- Dishwasher – $9.53 per hour
- Busser – $9.67 per hour
- Food Preparation Worker – $9.55 per hour
- Food Runner – $9.78 per hour
- Host- $9.00 per hour
- Kitchen Team Member – $9.67 per hour
- Line Cook – $10.65 per hour
- Prep Cook – $10.48 per hour
- Marketing Associate Entry Level – $12.41 per hour
- Cashier – $9.49 per hour
- Customer Service Associate – $10.09 per hour
- Front End Associate – $10.10 per hour
- Retail Sales Associate – $9.35 per hour