LA Fitness is a well-known American chain of fitness clubs. It is offering its services all around the United States and at some locations in Canada. Chin Yi founded the company in 1983 in Irvine, California. Today, the company has more than 700 fitness clubs in different states including Arizona, California and Pennsylvania.
The company currently employs over 24,000 personnel within the fitness clubs all across the states, in which it is operating! The fitness clubs in Canada are located in Toronto and Ontario.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of LA Fitness on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of LA Fitness.
- Learn about the jobs by reading the different positions’ job descriptions. After that, click on the “Apply Here” button in the middle of the page.
- To continue, you have to fill in the Applicant Information section.
- After filling in the blanks with the information needed, you can now click on the “Next Step” button below to proceed with your application.
- Read the detailed job description and the job requirements and prerequisites.
- Finalize your online job application for a job at LA Fitness by providing your personal information and uploading your resume. Good luck!
- Janitorial personnel
- Club staff
- Cleaning crew
- Front desk receptionist
- Personal trainer
- Sales representative
- Strength coach
- Cleaning staff
The story of LA Fitness that began in 1983 has its main purpose in the principle of helping people to keep their body healthy which also helps to clear their minds. In 2011, there were already 171 clubs that were worth $153 million! What a successful expanding story. If you are interested in doing sports and if you want to be a part of the working team as a personal trainer or manager, you should apply for a job at LA Fitness to have a chance of doing the job of your life!
Job Positions & Salaries
Personal Trainer: You will be responsible for great workout sessions, strength training program design, meal plans, monthly measurements, homework, and of course keeping your clientele happy with their results.
Prerequisite: Being certified in personal training or holding a 4-year degree in Exercise Science, Physical Education or Kinesiology.
Front Desk Receptionist: You will be the person who members and guests see first, so it’s your job to set the tone for the rest of the members’ club experience by being friendly and welcoming.
Janitorial Personnel: You will maintain the cleanliness and beauty of the club by cleaning the locker rooms, mopping floors, emptying trash containers, wiping off counters, cleaning equipment, cleaning mirrors and windows, etc.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. Driver’s license.
Leave a Reply