Justice is an American clothing store chain. It is operated by the company Tween Brands, Inc. Justice is selling casual apparel and accessories, mainly for girls of ages 5-15. Founded in 1987, today there are over 1,000 Justice stores in the U.S. In 2009, Ascena Retail Group has acquired this company. The good reputation of Justice stores is still valid nowadays.
Justice sells very cute things that fashion lovers are crazy about. While you work here, you will not feel depressed even when you are tired because you will be exposed to plenty of colorful, nice clothings. If you want a job at which you will feel financially and socially happy, apply to Justice, because here you will have both great customers and supervisors at this company. Besides that, this company has a great rate of sales so you will feel also economically safe.
How to Apply
- Go to http://justiceretail.com/join-our-team/
- In the middle of the page, click “Career Opportunities”.
- Click one (or more) of “Home Office Careers”, “Retail Careers”, “Distribution Center Careers”, or “Careers in Canada”.
- All the buttons lead you to a page where you can search for opportunities using the filters on the left. Use the filters to see a list of available opportunities.
- Click on the opportunity that suits you.
- Read the job description fully and click “Apply”.
The Department of Justice works with Yukoners to respond to challenges and opportunities in the justice system. We administer the justice system in a number of different ways, provide services that contribute to public safety and provide legal services to the Government of Yukon.
The Department of Justice upholds the principles of equitable access to justice. The justice system and Yukon laws are fair and accessible, and impartially administered with respect for individual, collective and human rights.
We build relationships with others to support good governance; to reduce, resolve and mitigate conflict; and to foster safe communities with opportunities for healing.
Justice Open Positions: Student Trainee, Administrative Support Assistant, Contract Specialist, Legal Assistant, Health Services Assistant, Executive Assistant.
Justice Team Member Description
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, this is the position for you! With a diverse and talented workforce of over 100,000 men and women, Justice leads the Nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms.
You will be part of a dedicated team helping to enforce Federal criminal and civil laws that protect life, liberty and the property of citizens.
Justice Team Member Requirements
- Reviewing, examining, and processing bills for correctness and payment;
- Entering data in the automated accounting system;
- Reconciling accounts and closing accounts when funds are no longer needed;
- Providing information and guidance about budget procedures and status of funds to staff; and
- Reviewing complex and unusual documents to verify accounting data and mathematical accuracy.
Justice Job Application Form PDF/Printout
Justice print job application form is unfortunately not available.