J.Crew Group is not just an American multi-brand, multi-channel, specialty retailer but also a company that has been actively working in the field for over 35 years. The company uses its respectable experience to offer many products varying from women’s, men’s, and children’s apparel and accessories, swimwear, outerwear, including bags, sweaters, denim, dresses, suiting, jewelry, and shoes. It can be easily said that they make classic designs to meet with creativity and spread their success with the happiness of their customers. There are over 500 J. Crew stores all over the United States at the present time.
J. Crew Jobs
Working in the J. Crew means being a part of a big family who constantly seeks growth and gives all the motivation possible to each other. As an employee of the J. Crew, you will find yourself surrounded by people who are willing to learn from all the possible sources and believing development as a whole team. There will be many opportunities to shine on the horizon for you in this company.
How do I apply for a job at J. Crew?
- Go to the career website of J. Crew.
- You can search for available positions either by keyword or location.
- After your research, you will see all the vacant positions below along with the details and the dates.
- When you click the title of the job, you will see all the details related to the position including the expectations.
- Below the information, there is an “Apply now” button that will take you to the “Sign-in” page where you can directly apply if you have an account.
- You can create a new account to apply for career opportunities with the link below the sign-in button.
Job Positions: Assistant manager, stock associate, sales associate, associate manager, visual associate, store director, payroll specialist, distribution analyst, sales supervisor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Stock Associate: You will make the best first impression on the customers. You will be expected to smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically. Your main goal will be to increase sales in the store.
Visual Associate: You will ensure the marketing and promotional messaging are up to date, and the signage library and props are always organized. You should take creative ideas about merchandising and put them into practice.
Store Director: You will be the head of the J. Crew store and should keep profitability and employee & customer satisfaction as your primary focus.
J. Crew Job Application Form PDF
J. Crew doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Thus, we recommend you to visit the official company website of J. Crew and make an online job application.